John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In light of the recent Boladrol post, anyone remember Dimethabold ?

I saw some people promoting it over on PHF saying it was good as dbol. That said, the whole phf site has been down a while.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah yes, Dimethabold, very popular but a short-lived life after the ban kicked in. Hard to find these days.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish a ugl would bust back out some of the good ones
The prohormone to trest blows doors on the trest available now.
Even the trest ace in oil is underwhelming.
Wish I would have bought more MENT several months ago.
Grim MENT was available for 40$ a bottle

Are th PH that hard to Make?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish a ugl would bust back out some of the good ones
The prohormone to trest blows doors on the trest available now.
Even the trest ace in oil is underwhelming.
Wish I would have bought more MENT several months ago.
Grim MENT was available for 40$ a bottle

Are th PH that hard to Make?
delete

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this stuff is still available just gotta look! Dbol diol, anadrol diol, methyl tren oxime, and anavar diol just to name a few.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this stuff is still available just gotta look! Dbol diol, anadrol diol, methyl tren oxime, and anavar diol just to name a few.
Yates
Mentabalon
14madd
Kind find either bro

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in those two specifically
PH to trest
PH. To dbol

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol diol is M14add?
M14add is banned. Dbol oxime and dbol hydrazone are technically grey-area/legal but hard to find.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thays what I'm saying
The labs that produce tren and other should produce some of our favorite PHs
They won't because they make plenty of money off the old-school AAS production. Getting custom synthesis done these days is expensive. As Yates said, there are some newer novelty compounds like anavar-diol and anadrol-oxime but what I really want to see is the unicorns come back like Dimethabold, Mestebol, Clostebol, and Ment-dione for the fans. I agree with you, ment-dione is an entirely different animal than Trest. Even Grim Ment at 10mg is more potent (in my opinion) than big oral trest dosages and I don't know why.

Arnold_strong

Awards
Is Deccaboll from Centurion labs any good ?
25 mg M1,4ADD

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They won't because they make plenty of money off the old-school AAS production. Getting custom synthesis done these days is expensive. As Yates said, there are some newer novelty compounds like anavar-diol and anadrol-oxime but what I really want to see is the unicorns come back like Dimethabold, Mestebol, Clostebol, and Ment-dione for the fans. I agree with you, ment-dione is an entirely different animal than Trest. Even Grim Ment at 10mg is more potent (in my opinion) than big oral trest dosages and I don't know why.
It is 40 mg of MENT from reaper is equivalent to 140 of oral trest.
And the whole vibe is better on the PH

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't care for dmb, ran 2 bottles. Wouldn't reccommend it to a friend... super mild, added belly fat, strength gains were moderate... was 100% side free apart from some very very minor shedding tho. Hdrol is a far stronger compound by comparison. I'd save your money if some ever crops up, certainly don't over pay for it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't care for dmb, ran 2 bottles. Wouldn't reccommend it to a friend... super mild, added belly fat, strength gains were moderate... was 100% side free apart from some very very minor shedding tho. Hdrol is a far stronger compound by comparison. I'd save your money if some ever crops up, certainly don't over pay for it.
Thanks for your review. Ive seen some positive reviews from initial testers over at PHF,

Thats the thing about some of these over the counter hormones, while I did mohn, and superdrol many many years ago when they were sold, otc, some of these not much is known about them . Patrick Arnold has done fantastic write ups on some of an over the counter list back in like 2010 or so. Like Hdrol by Cel, back in 2010 I used that and dropped 2 % body fat, and added 5 lbs, and strength increased a lot.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What about 1,4-ad? If they're able to produce 4-ad why can't they produce 1,4-ad? I'm trying to stock up on 1,4-dhea because I know I'll need a lot to get the right conversion.

Arnold_strong

Awards
You need a lot of 1,4 AD to get an adequate conversion/ absorption

Equibolin from High Tech works much better

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Doesn't Equibolin convert to 1,4ad and then boldione? Why would 1,4-dhea be superior to 1,4ad? I'm planning on 1,4-dhea @450mgs for 60 or 80 days. It's going to be pricey but I'm hoping it might be somewhat comparable to the original Bold 200, although it may still be too low dosed.

Arnold_strong

Awards
From my experience 2 tablets ( 150 mg) of Equibolin works for me
Appetite is through the roof

Word is that Equibolin actually is Boldione according to the Feds that busted HiTech

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Word is that Equibolin actually is Boldione according to the Feds that busted HiTech
What is the on cycle and pct you used. Any suppression or sides?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Hmmm... I have not heard of great results at that dosage. Were you running it with anything else?

Arnold_strong

Awards
It was stacked with 1-AD and Msten

Liver support on cycle and on PCT
Clomid and Toremiphene on PCT
Libido recovered in 2 weeks

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It was stacked with 1-AD and Msten

Liver support on cycle and on PCT
Clomid and Toremiphene on PCT
Libido recovered in 2 weeks
Those are 2 stronger PHs so it can be difficult to see what kind of impact the Equibolin may have made.

MEmono

Awards

Had a solid response from Hi-Tech Equibolan, I also like their Primobolan which is 1-AD,epi andro, and super laxogenin or something . Solid, clean gains, and no noticeable sides.