Different Bottle of Inhibit-E. Any lab assay / COA?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I ordered several bottles of Inhibit-E from Nutraplanet about 2 weeks ago.
Some of them are black bottle like the picture in nutraplanet store, but some are white bottle (smaller than black bottle) and the label is different in colors.

The white bottle batch / lot number is 53303 AUG2012.

Is this the same formula as the previous Inhibit-E?
Just want to see lab assay or COA.

Thank you, SNS.

DBee

DBee

Awards
Yes, it's the same just a different colored bottle. I actually just received the white bottled inhibit-e last week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered several bottles of Inhibit-E from Nutraplanet about 2 weeks ago.
Some of them are black bottle like the picture in nutraplanet store, but some are white bottle (smaller than black bottle) and the label is different in colors.

The white bottle batch / lot number is 53303 AUG2012.

Is this the same formula as the previous Inhibit-E?
Just want to see lab assay or COA.

Thank you, SNS.
Any Lab Assay / COA on this batch?
The label on the white bottle is the newer label look anyways. Some people thought the reflective labels were too hard to read.

As for the bottle color, there was part of a batch that was done in white bottles because of the capsulating facility being out of black bottles and we didnt want to be out of stock, so we got them to finish the run in white bottles.

Nothing at all to worry about.

I am out of town at the moment, and will be until next week, but will be glad to either post or pm you the lab report. I dont have that info on my laptop though.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
The label on the white bottle is the newer label look anyways. Some people thought the reflective labels were too hard to read.

As for the bottle color, there was part of a batch that was done in white bottles because of the capsulating facility being out of black bottles and we didnt want to be out of stock, so we got them to finish the run in white bottles.

Nothing at all to worry about.

I am out of town at the moment, and will be until next week, but will be glad to either post or pm you the lab report. I dont have that info on my laptop though.
Ok, no problem. I understand your condition.
I am waiting for the lab report / COA.

Thanks, SNS...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, no problem. I understand your condition.
I am waiting for the lab report / COA.

Thanks, SNS...
As I said, I will be posting it next week when I get back in town. There have never been any quality issues with Inhibit-E, as we test the product pre and post production.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay. I almost forgot.

Attachments

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. I almost forgot.
Thanks man. I appreciate it...

As I said, I will be posting it next week when I get back in town. There have never been any quality issues with Inhibit-E, as we test the product pre and post production.
By the way, I have a question to you.
The date on the lab report is Oct 16, 2009. It means that it was tested recently, right?
I made this thread asking for the lab report/COA on Oct 07, 2009 when you said that you were out of town at the moment and will post it the next week.

You said that SNS always test the product pre and post production.
This batch is supposed to be produced in aug 2009.

It's weird...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. I appreciate it...

By the way, I have a question to you.
The date on the lab report is Oct 16, 2009. It means that it was tested recently, right?
I made this thread asking for the lab report/COA on Oct 07, 2009 when you said that you were out of town at the moment and will post it the next week.

You said that SNS always test the product pre and post production.
This batch is supposed to be produced in aug 2009.

It's weird...
Large batches of products sometimes come in multiple shipments from the manufacturing facility. Testing wise, if we get one batch that is broken down into two seperate shipments, we test both of the shipments because even though they are the same batch, we like the assurance of making for certain.

To further offer explanation: When product is manufactured, it is a process of capsulating, bottling, etc. Sometimes if you are having a large run, you can have some product bottled while the capsules from the same batch are still running. So, in the case of this batch, we were almost out of stock, so we had them ship some as it was being completed. So, even though the batch was one batch number, which it should be because all the capsules were running per the same batch, since we received it in a different sequence of shipments, there was testing done on the batch itself more than once.

As I said, I had forgotten to post a reply in here, and then I got the email of the most recent report, so thats what actually made me remember to post it for you.

Also, not sure where you got that the batch was produced in August. If you are referring to the expiration date of the product being an August date, that reflects from the date the PO was placed, not the date the finished product was made.

Hope that clarifies everything for you. And yes, the raw materials for every batch are tested pre-production because if they didnt test out, we wouldnt be capsulating it. The end product is then tested to make sure that there are proper milligrams per capsule and that the quality is still correct.

Furthermore, I encourage you to ask any company that does an ATD product besides us to ask for quality reports per batch. It seems that you are being critical of Inhibit-E, which has never had a single quality issue with it ever, when there have been numerous other ATD products available that have had issues.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I ordered it from NP in the beginning of September when NUTRAPLANET had massive labor day sale.
Because I live far away from you, it arrived in Indonesia on October 02.
This batch should be produced before September, right?
Maybe in July or August, I don't know for sure.

Why didn't you test the product around its production date before it was shipped to the retailers?

Why is the lab report's date October 16? (Which was just few days ago after I made this thread)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered it from NP in the beginning of September when NUTRAPLANET had massive labor day sale.
Because I live far away from you, it arrived in Indonesia on October 02.
This batch should be produced before September, right?
Maybe in July or August, I don't know for sure.

Why didn't you test the product around its production date before it was shipped to the retailers?

Why is the lab report's date October 16? (Which was just few days ago after I made this thread)
Did you read my above post at all? It answers in detail every question that you asked here.

To recap:
August batch code represents that the PO for the product was placed in August, and that the product began being manufactured in August.

Nutraplanet is a one day ship from us, so they order multiple times per week. If you say you ordered it for the labor day sale, odds are we sent it to them right around the time it shipped to you.

Product is tested before being sent to retailers. I detailed this for you in my above post. When large numbers of units are in production, sometimes manufacturing facilities will ship partial batches, which we had them do in this case because we were almost completely out of stock. Therefore, when we receive the first part of the batch, it gets tested, then shipped to retailers. (Also note that the raw material quality is checked pre-production to ensure that the raw quality is correct.) Okay, so if you are following, that puts us having a certain portion of the batch from the manufacturer while the rest of the batch is still running. The remainder of the batch may be shipped as soon as its done or if we request it to be sent later. (either way, the batch number is the same because it was running continuously with the same set of raws that were provided). When we get the remainder though, we have the testing done again for the portion of the batch that arrives then for added certainty that everything is still correct.

In my post where I posted the lab report, I told you that I had actually forgotten about the thread. What made me remember was that we got the lab report for the remainder of the batch that had just come in and been tested, so I posted the report for you.

Every batch of product that comes from here is tested before production, and then each batch or increments of batches are tested again post production.

The above is basically a recap of what I first posted, so I am not sure what type of answer you are looking for. We have, and have always had stringent quality control here, as can be reflected through seeing that we have never had a single issue with Inhibit-E, whereas there have been a number of companies where ATD based products have caused problems for them.

You asked for the lab report, you now have it, along with a detailed explanation to your question. I am not sure what else you would like for me to say. I will point out to all that are reading as well that I actually pm'd you to explain that I was out of town when you initially asked for the lab report which was why wasnt posted immediately, and i explained to you why I was out of town, in which case most company owners would not have found the need to share with someone that they didnt know, especially being that it involved someone's passing.

With all of the above said, if you continue to have doubt about the product, I encourage you to research and question any other company that makes an ATD product to see if they can provide lab reports for every batch of product.