Difference between batches?

Ripple2352

Awards
Hello All. A little while back I purchased some Sustain Alpha from an online 3rd party retailer. I really enjoyed it so I bought 2 more from the same place. After finishing the first bottle, I moved to the second, and everything about it just seems different. The pump isn't delivering as much product-per-pump as the first bottle. While looking at it from the outside the color of the gel looks the same as the first bottle, but once pumped it's not as dark, and the gel is "thinner" than the first bottle, kind of watery and not really mixed, despite shaking the bottle well before use. It also smells heavily of alcohol, and is drying out my skin here that I've noticed whereas that was never an issue with the first bottle. If it was just one bottle then I'd chalk it up to a bad experience and move on. But I've got that other bottle from the second order and there's no way for me to tell if it's going to be awesome like the very first bottle I've purchased, or horrible like this second bottle.

I've never really had an issue like this before, so can a rep tell me what my options are here? Do I need to contact the retailer, and how cooperative will they be? I loved the first bottle, I've been wanting to give Sustain a try for a good while and I almost instantly became a fan. But this bottle that I'm using right now there's obviously something going on with it thats far different than the first bottle.

Any help here boys?

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DM sent for more information