nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dienolotion webcard.jpg

Dienolotion.jpg

Apex Alchemy is proud to introduce our first niosomal micro-emulsion, Dienolotion! Micro-emulsions are dispersions made of water, oil, and surfactant(s) that is an. isotropic and thermodynamically stable system with dispersed domain diameter varying. approximately from 1 to 100 nm, usually 10 to 50 nm. A Niosome is a non-ionic surfactant-based Vesicle (biology and chemistry). Niosomes are formed mostly by non-ionic surfactant and cholesterol incorporation as an excipient. Other excipients can also be used. Niosomes have more penetrating capability than the previous preparations of emulsions. They are structurally similar to liposomes in having a bilayer, however, the materials used to prepare niosomes make them more stable. It can entrap both hydrophilic and lipophilic drugs, either in an aqueous layer or in a vesicular membrane made of lipid material.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh holy crap that’s awesome! Are you allowed to disclose the concentration?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh holy crap that’s awesome! Are you allowed to disclose the concentration?
I can't advertise it on the bottle because that would be an indication that the product is a drug but if curious customers such as yourself inquire about the concentration of a given ingredient, I generally assume it's for allergenic reasons and strive to give the most information possible.

The concentration of the pheromone ingredient, estra-4,9 dien-17b-ol-3-one, is ~50 mg/ml. 1ml ~ 5 pumps

E

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we have the lehmans terms of this product and what it should do :)?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost reads like an EPI
Not even a little bit. Unless you consider sparklers and mortars similar because they’re both fireworks. This is a serious 19-Nor compound - think trenbolone, trestolone, nandrolone for relatives.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't advertise it on the bottle because that would be an indication that the product is a drug but if curious customers such as yourself inquire about the concentration of a given ingredient, I generally assume it's for allergenic reasons and strive to give the most information possible.

The concentration of the pheromone ingredient, estra-4,9 dien-17b-ol-3-one, is ~50 mg/ml. 1ml ~ 5 pumps
I appreciate the information!

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will be picking up a few bottles on Monday

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I loved IL dienazone besides the Gyno and Andro burn. Lol, I was red like the devil. 👹

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
What is recommended dosing ? I was think 150/200 but read on one forum someone is thinking 350 to get good results.

Trying to figure out dosing to place order

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is recommended dosing ? I was think 150/200 but read on one forum someone is thinking 350 to get good results.

Trying to figure out dosing to place order
I think he mentioned that he was using more than the average person typically would, if we're thinking of the same thread.