Dermacrine

L

larkham

Awards
Can someone help me understand Dermacrine a little more, please correct me if I’m wrong.

- I understand it may be a little a suppressive.
- can be used as a test base
- minimal gains in strength and mass, if any
- more of a feel good compound for libido and mood.

- any point in running solo?
- I’ve read running for a max of 3 months?
- OTC PTC?
- any point in stacking with epi andro?
- I understand the nature of no alcohol during any cycle however given this transdermal, I assume the same rules apply? Ie not methylated and therefore not hepatotoxic?

Thanks again gents

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can be ran as a test base-check.
minimally suppressive-check.
mood and libido-check.
lots of guys have ran solo-check.
yes, 3 months max-check.
just run some sustain alpha as a mild pct-check.
not hepatoxic-check.

if you could be more specific with goals and have more questions i'm on here a lot and would be glad to help...you can pm me if you like...and code THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mood and libido-check.
yes, 3 months max-check.
not hepatoxic-check.

if you could be more specific with goals and have more questions i'm on here a lot and would be glad to help...you can pm me if you like...and code THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations...
Perfect answer

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mood and libido-check.
yes, 3 months max-check.
not hepatoxic-check.

In another thread you said you run dermacrine with your trt? For the feel good effects if I recall correctly. I’m curious How much dermacrine do you run?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In another thread you said you run dermacrine with your trt? For the feel good effects if I recall correctly. I’m curious How much dermacrine do you run?
4 pumps...not only feel good effect but great for libido also...my wife also says it puts me in a good mood-which is great for putting my increased libido to use:)

L

larkham

Awards
Thank you.
I’ll pick up a couple of bottles.

Is it worth stacking with epi andro though?
I have a wedding coming up, has anyone had a boozy night on it before (although I’d be more concerned with the epi andro given its an oral)

I’m not after a huge gain in strength or mass and more after a feel good cycle, hence the question around epi andro too.

Only want to stick to a OTC PCT for now...

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

I have a wedding coming up, has anyone had a boozy night on it before (although I’d be more concerned with the epi andro given its an oral)

I’m not after a huge gain in strength or mass and more after a feel good cycle, hence the question around epi andro too.

off course you can stack it with epiandro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

yes, check out iconic formulations ultra epi...by far the best dosed epi product i can think of--450mg per dose and being transdermal the absorption will be greater. use code THEBIGT to save 20% off both ultra epi and dermacrine...using my code ultra epi is only $50