Dermacrine use by natty , yes or no?

ktm620

Awards
Read quite a bit and researched the product that i believe is a bit more than a simple supplement.
So with that on mind for someone that has only used natty products is it worth using?
My age is 37 , 1,87 height @ 89 kg with bf at the range of 16-17 i d say.
Thought about running one bottle to drop those 4-5 last kilos, while not loosing any muscle or strength, which i believe at this point would improve my physique , but as always putting health first i think twice ( and more lol ) before supplementing even with a very mild ( though possible suppresive ) product like this...
So to conclude , is it worth using by a regural joe ( otc pct will follow of course , as these are anyhow products that promote general health and well-being , especially from my age and on...)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would probably improve your mood and libido but don't expect massive physique changes. If this is the sort of thing that matters to you, technically dermacrine use would be turning in your natty card, but on the upside, if it's a short use, no PCT needed. I would say though that if you'd be using it for fat loss rather than just quality of life, I would maybe try transdermal 7Keto DHEA, which shouldn't effect hormones at all and is more directly used for metabolism.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would probably improve your mood and libido but don't expect massive physique changes. If this is the sort of thing that matters to you, technically dermacrine use would be turning in your natty card, but on the upside, if it's a short use, no PCT needed. I would say though that if you'd be using it for fat loss rather than just quality of life, I would maybe try transdermal 7Keto DHEA, which shouldn't effect hormones at all and is more directly used for metabolism.
I would agree with some of this. Yes you don’t need pct. yes 7-keto is better for weight loss. This is not a natty product but it is not PH. This does effect hormones.

ktm620

Awards
Thanks for the inputs , they are quite helpful.
So for a more direct effect for my goal - while using something very mild always - 7keto would be the better choice i gather.
And the use of Dermacrine from someone othewrwise natty only - which affects indirectly someones physique , sort of a chain effect lets say- would be more beneficial at a heavy stressed period for him.
From its ingredient panel i guess that it would do more good than damage to someone natty, as it would rejuvanate him somehow but without messing with his hormonal panel and putting him in a different road.
That is essentially what i am trying to decide for myself and thank you all for your invaluable time and help.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHEA-S (The metabolite usually requested by trt docs as it is more stable and doesn't swing rapidly) has a range of 71-375. As close to 375 as you can get is where my doc likes it. There *are*, according to the literature, some downsides to low (obviously) and too high. You should really go get at least this value pulled by a lab. At 38 you might want to have a set of "basline" bloods to have on hand anyway for the future. If in the US, Discounted or Private MD have pre or follow up trt packages that are about $200 that are pretty complete. Just add DHEA-S.

I tried one well regarded TD DHEA product when I started TRT, cuz I had a ton it on hand from my prohormone days - the results weren't great - 2 pump bottles sit unused on my shelf. Other mfg's stuff may be that cats balls, but the only way to know, is blood work. "Feel" is not reliable - just like when someone says they "feel recovered" after ph/aas use and people jump their sh*t for not doing blood work. And when a sub-lingual DHEA tab can almost top you out, what's the point becomes a valid question.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The crowed 40+ tends to enjoy Dermacrine ran solo. IMO it’s best used as a base.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in my early 20s still and Dermacrine was one of the best natural supplements I have ever used. I actually noticed an increase in motivation and my muscles felt more full throughout the day and I looked a bit leaner. Nothing drastic, but for a natural product I thought it was impressive.

ktm620

Awards
The crowed 40+ tends to enjoy Dermacrine ran solo. IMO it’s best used as a base.
Yeah Dhea has been long time around and is generally - even by some doctors - considered a great "supplement" for these ages...
What i am wondering is that if sporadic use ( lets say 2-3 bottles spreaded through the year ) might have a negative impact to hormones ( for someone of course that is healthy and at normal - for his age - levels )
Would the use of Dermacrine only optimize those levels while used , or would it after use cause imbalances?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah Dhea has been long time around and is generally - even by some doctors - considered a great "supplement" for these ages...
What i am wondering is that if sporadic use ( lets say 2-3 bottles spreaded through the year ) might have a negative impact to hormones ( for someone of course that is healthy and at normal - for his age - levels )
Would the use of Dermacrine only optimize those levels while used , or would it after use cause imbalances?
If you're low range on DHEA-S, the only way to elevate it will be to supplement. It should be year round. If you supplement to within normal range (375 max at labcorp) you shouldn't have negative side effects. If you stop, the body will just homeostasis itself back to what it was before. depending on your current age, as the years tick by, the level will get lower (as low as 30u/dl at 70 according to medline). At 53 i was 140ug/dl pre-hrt. with 25mgx2 and 100mgx2 of preg, i'm currently at 325ug/dl.

ktm620

Awards
Ok ,thx for all the help..
So best way to proceed is to measure dhea and dhea-s. On top of that i ll do bloods also for test and free test. Same bloods will be done after one month of dermacrine.
How do you think i should time the bloods?
I am thinking first to be now - which is the end of my off period - and the second to be at the last day of use...So while on...
Any other suggestions?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So best way to proceed is to measure dhea and dhea-s. On top of that i ll do bloods also for test and free test. Same bloods will be done after one month of dermacrine.
I am thinking first to be now - which is the end of my off period - and the second to be at the last day of use...So while on...
Any other suggestions?
Personally I think that’s a good plan for bloods. Best to see at beginning and end.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any other suggestions?
you can pay (or your insurance) for as many tests as your wallet will allow - but my trt doc just wants to see dhea-s. if you want to give it the best chance for results, use it for a month, apply it the morning of the blood draw - 2 hours before that draw.

ktm620

Awards
you can pay (or your insurance) for as many tests as your wallet will allow - but my trt doc just wants to see dhea-s. if you want to give it the best chance for results, use it for a month, apply it the morning of the blood draw - 2 hours before that draw.
Yes i read you.
But have in mind i am not in trt.( ok normal test levels that i have do suck but are normal nonetheless)
So as otherwise natty, i d like to know if the use of this product would have any impact to test also so as to determine its usefulness...
Do you think that makes sense?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes i read you.
But have in mind i am not in trt.( ok normal test levels that i have do suck but are normal nonetheless)
So as otherwise natty, i d like to know if the use of this product would have any impact to test also so as to determine its usefulness...
Do you think that makes sense?
there are already some transdermal dhea studies out there - it didn't raise testosterone any amount that mattered. while always said that dhea and preg convert to many, luckily (or unluckily, lol) they *primarily* convert to dhea-s and allopregnanolone - based on studies - but both of those are good!!!! you can pubmed >transdermal dhea< and they should pop up (not many i think, only 3 or so?). granted, they didn't run for months and months, but extrapolating from other td studies on preg, 28 days saw the max blood level even when continueing. if natty - i say just do everything else right - diet (more clean carbs the better - always lowers my shbg by a few points, ymmv), good sleep, train hard with weight, recover well, etc... a couple hundred points *which dhea hasn't shown to do anyway) doesn't really matter - opinion of many lifter docs. ask hrt/trt doc if he thinks only going from 260 to 460 any good :) i know some will say yes!yes! but not my opinion. good luck!

oh - but i think good that you do it once, bloodwork good to have baseline and who knows, maybe you hyper-respond? be good learning lesson.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I think that’s a good plan for bloods. Best to see at beginning and end.
For sure. That's the best and safest way to use a non natty product so you can verify whether you bounced back fully after use or after pct.

ktm620

Awards
Since it is a generally a safe product that will not mess up your hormones - with a very cautious use of course - and as for that at least the first bloods will come only from my wallet, i ll check 2-3 days before starting dhea-s and if i can get them insuranse covered run fuller bloods at the last day - or at least dhea-s -.
Had bloods at the end of last year so i have an idea about my baselines...
Next post - hopefully - the results for dhea-s....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you want to increase dhea go with dermacrine…get 35% off right now at iconicformulations.com

if you are looking to drop some lbs/fat, go with Invictus and VII-KT, this is a great combo and there is a 35% off sale right now at ironlegion.com!!!

ktm620

Awards
if you want to increase dhea go with dermacrine…get 35% off right now at iconicformulations.com

if you are looking to drop some lbs/fat, go with Invictus and VII-KT, this is a great combo and there is a 35% off sale right now at ironlegion.com!!!
Lasts about 40+ days @3 pumps , correct?
Thx for the tip!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually go 4-5 pumps and it lasts me right around 30 days...so yes, 3 pumps should be around 40 days.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

ktm620

Awards
So.....
Results came in and i feel that i was right in persuing this....
DHEA-S 1,58 mg/ml.
For my age ( 38 ) i think its quite low...
Lets see what one bottle of Dermacrine will do... ( started Saturday with one pump and reach at 3 prob at Thursday )

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So.....
DHEA-S 1,58 mg/ml.
Lets see what one bottle of Dermacrine will do... ( started Saturday with one pump and reach at 3 prob at Thursday )
Sweet. hope you get good results with dermacrine!

ktm620

Awards
Thanks!!!
Will sure post at least dhea-s results at the end of my run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So.....
DHEA-S 1,58 mg/ml.
thanks for purchasing dermacrine!!!

hope your dhea level goes up...what is your weight?

ktm620

Awards
About 200 pounds at 6ft tall ( if i did right conversions! )
Will try to loose with a slight deficit 5-10 pounds before recomping-clean bulking for 2-3 months... ( after derm )
How many hours after applying would u say transfer risk through regular skin contact is reduced to zero?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say after 15-20 minutes min is good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say after 15-20 minutes min is good
I know of at least one female who has ran and logged full dosed dermacrine-rosie chee...the transfer of dermacrine even minutes after applying would be minimal, imo...as far as children, I would wear a shirt when in contact for at least an hour-really no legit reason why skin to skin contact at area of application couldn't be avoided altogether in all honesty.

ktm620

Awards
Thank you both. BigT
Very well put , its just when it comes to matters like this ( children safety ) i really "strech" things out!

ktm620

Awards
As for my run its going smoothely.
About half way through the bottle.
Really like the precision of the pump and the fact that it absorbs really well and fast.
More at the end of my run!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you both. BigT
Very well put , its just when it comes to matters like this ( children safety ) i really "strech" things out!
I understand completely!!! to be completely safe I would at least have a tee shirt on around them...

ktm620

Awards
Coming back at this with new data..
When first used the product dheas was at 1,6 ( before starting) and when tested just two days after the bottle ended it was at 1,2 , something that I found really strange....
Any thoughts on this?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming back at this with new data..
When first used the product dheas was at 1,6 ( before starting) and when tested just two days after the bottle ended it was at 1,2 , something that I found really strange....
Any thoughts on this?
I know certain levels can change throughout the day. This of course could be one. Other than that I’m not sure.

ktm620

Awards
I will have it tested again anb see where it is now.
I have a bottle of Dermacrine and i was wondering if it would be better - concerning the possible suppression - if it would be better to taper its use.
Lets say one week at one pump , one week at 2 , regular use at 3 pumps and the taoer off like i started...
Would that be better in order to disturb natural production of dhea ?
( Two bottles of m test are also waiting for otc pct...)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will have it tested again anb see where it is now.
I have a bottle of Dermacrine and i was wondering if it would be better - concerning the possible suppression - if it would be better to taper its use.
Lets say one week at one pump , one week at 2 , regular use at 3 pumps and the taoer off like i started...
Would that be better in order to disturb natural production of dhea ?
( Two bottles of m test are also waiting for otc pct...)
It might be. Personally I didn’t have any noticeable suppression on any of my runs.

ktm620

Awards
You mean suppression leading to test shutdown production or also of dhea s production?
( If my question makes sense if course ..)

ktm620

Awards
Had Dhea s tested the week before...
0.7 , si below normal range...
Recently had a run ( about 4 months ) with Vii kt and two bottles of Invictus along at the end but i dont think those affected dhea...
So decided instead to run a bottle of M test then check again dhea s and if ok i ll run my Dermacrine..
How does that sound??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had Dhea s tested the week before...
0.7 , si below normal range...
Recently had a run ( about 4 months ) with Vii kt and two bottles of Invictus along at the end but i dont think those affected dhea...
So decided instead to run a bottle of M test then check again dhea s and if ok i ll run my Dermacrine..
How does that sound??
I seriously like running a bottle of sustain after my run of dermacrine...btw-sustain stacks great with m-test, I have ran this combo more than a few times.

ktm620

Awards
My bottle of M test is almost empty so i will check again dhea s and see.
@Big T thanks for the input.
I m basically trying to figure out what effects Dermacrine has on me , while and after its use...
Sustain sounds great but as its harder for me to get my hands on i ll probably go for two more bottles of m test after my run...
Oh my endos input regarding my low dheas is that it is not an issue , if it were high that would be... ( i am 39 for the record...)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My bottle of M test is almost empty so i will check again dhea s and see.
@Big T thanks for the input.
I m basically trying to figure out what effects Dermacrine has on me , while and after its use...
Sustain sounds great but as its harder for me to get my hands on i ll probably go for two more bottles of m test after my run...
Oh my endos input regarding my low dheas is that it is not an issue , if it were high that would be... ( i am 39 for the record...)
why is it hard for you to get sustain alpha?