GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just started using my dermacrine and it's the dark brown almost pure liquid consistency version. Was this established to be legit? I remember people discussing this on another thread. When I used it before it was more of an off white cream/gel
IMG_4267.JPG

Similar to this ?
I haven’t ran this in a while .. maybe somethings changed

I just applied one pump to each shoulder .. if I remember correctly drying out and smell is almost the same .. might’ve dried quicker actually

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've just started using my dermacrine and it's the dark brown almost pure liquid consistency version. Was this established to be legit? I remember people discussing this on another thread. When I used it before it was more of an off white cream/gel
Mines dark golden brown and I can definitely say it works. Had slight reservations about how effective it would be prior to using it. Am happy to say I was totally and utterly wrong. Love the stuff now.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is practically like water. I'll get a pic in the morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LEGIT...the last few tubes I've used have looked like that-you are good to go!!!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Must be similar to Sustain’s consistency - have to be quick when applying to inner thighs/genitals or it’ll go all over the floor. Literally the color of syrup but thin as water

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t feel mine to be like water like consistency.. not too thick not too thin .. seems just perfect .

Iono if you can give a good ol shake if it’s too liquidy

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh yea that don’t look like what it should be

Did you get it in trade or from their online store ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smells the same though, from what I can remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
color looks good, but it does look a little thin....do you live in a cold weather state? I live in Indiana and last tme I got a tube we were going through a really cold front, tube felt frozen. I ran a hairdryer over it for a few minutes then shook it up really well. this seems to have done the trick.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
color looks good, but it does look a little thin....do you live in a cold weather state? I live in Indiana and last tme I got a tube we were going through a really cold front, tube felt frozen. I ran a hairdryer over it for a few minutes then shook it up really well. this seems to have done the trick.
This. You may need to shake it up. My last one was a little thin till I shook it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Transdermal epicatechin and transdermal laxogenin. Also boldanic brand turkesterone. Those are 3 herbal muscle building supplements that actually work. 3 to 5 lbs gainz in 8 weeks run.
If that was true then you could run four 8 week cycles a year and put 12 to 20 lbs of muscle, 5 years down the road and 60 to 100 lbs of muscle later you would be on the Olympia stage natty. It's not going to build 3-5 lbs of real muscle tissue unless your fairly new to working out and food alone can do that.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in the cold weather state that is Scotland.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First time running 8 weeks of high dose epicatechin/laxogenin/turkesterone definitely possible for gainz of 3-5 lbs. Each subsequent 8 weeks run of course is not going to produce same gainz. The same can be said with androgens or sarms taken for several cycles.

Living_tribunal

Awards
First time running 8 weeks of high dose epicatechin/laxogenin/turkesterone definitely possible for gainz of 3-5 lbs. Each subsequent 8 weeks run of course is not going to produce same gainz. The same can be said with androgens or sarms taken for several cycles.
Which brand turk are you taking and at what dose? Just ordered 5 bottles of exubol 200. Not sure how many to take with the actives being turk/ecdy 400mg 10% each. I'm currently taking 8 (4 servings of two pills) a day.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which brand turk are you taking and at what dose? Just ordered 5 bottles of exubol 200. Not sure how many to take with the actives being turk/ecdy 400mg 10% each. I'm currently taking 8 (4 servings of two pills) a day.
I took 6 daily. Exubol. I did 2 every 8 hrs. 8 tabs daily should be nice run. Exubol turkesterone is the most potent herbal anabolic. Double potency of laxogen or epicatechin as a stand alone herbal extract.

Living_tribunal

Awards
I took 6 daily. Exubol. I did 2 every 8 hrs. 8 tabs daily should be nice run. Exubol turkesterone is the most potent herbal anabolic. Double potency of laxogen or epicatechin as a stand alone herbal extract.
Right on thanks. Do you think I could safely go up to 10-12 caps a day? I’m not sure if there are any side effects from overdoing turk/ecdy.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on thanks. Do you think I could safely go up to 10-12 caps a day? I’m not sure if there are any side effects from overdoing turk/ecdy.
More is not always better. I'd run 8 for 30 days before increase

Living_tribunal

Awards
More is not always better. I'd run 8 for 30 days before increase
Sounds good, I've been doing 8 for about 15 days at this point so will bump it up in two weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Almost finished a bottle of Dermacrine. I'm 37. The best thing I've noticed is an increase in libido and general horniness. Physique wise, I look a wee bit leaner. I'm not on a diet at the moment. Strength wise - a slight increase but I don't lift heavy anyways. Joints (especially knees) feel achy. Mood wise - sometimes I feel more confident than normal and willing to take a bit more risks or be more adventurous and although I do feel down and out at times, I find it easier to bring myself out of it.

This is just my first bottle and I have a second one ready to go. I believe I'll see more pronounced effects with the second one.
yup, 2nd bottle should show more pronounced effects--at least it does for me.

Living_tribunal

Awards
yup, 2nd bottle should show more pronounced effects--at least it does for me.
Are you running dermacrine standalone? Thinking about starting. I lifted for 5 years and gained a solid 25lbe. Because of life however I took three years off and lost most of everything. I have been hitting it hard again for the last 3 months. While the muscle is coming back very fast, more so than noob gains, I’ve been feeling more inclined to get on mild enhancement. I know dermacrine won’t give crazy results but seems like the mild solution I’m looking for. I’ve never done any ped other than gw 0742.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you running dermacrine standalone? Thinking about starting. I lifted for 5 years and gained a solid 25lbe. Because of life however I took three years off and lost most of everything. I have been hitting it hard again for the last 3 months. While the muscle is coming back very fast, more so than noob gains, I’ve been feeling more inclined to get on mild enhancement. I know dermacrine won’t give crazy results but seems like the mild solution I’m looking for. I’ve never done any ped other than gw 0742.
i'm 62 and dermacrine increases my libido and mood[motivation] enough that i get that alpha feel...this causes me to go into a lifting session in the mood to hit it harder and the drive to go longer-in gym and bedroom....it also increases my appetite-for food and sex!!!

if you decide to try dermacrine my code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.

Living_tribunal

Awards
i'm 62 and dermacrine increases my libido and mood[motivation] enough that i get that alpha feel...this causes me to go into a lifting session in the mood to hit it harder and the drive to go longer-in gym and bedroom....it also increases my appetite-for food and sex!!!

if you decide to try dermacrine my code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.
Do you think it’s a solid mild alternative for someone looking for a nice introduction to anabolic enhancement without going the sarm or aas route? I’m not looking for anything gnarly as the muscle is coming back fast but do want some oomph if that makes sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it’s a solid mild alternative for someone looking for a nice introduction to anabolic enhancement without going the sarm or aas route? I’m not looking for anything gnarly as the muscle is coming back fast but do want some oomph if that makes sense.
yes, i think it would be a nice introduction-mild gains but mild risk....if muscle is coming on quick dermacrine might just be the oomph you are looking for. go to iconic formulations and look at reviews by actual users-28 reviews

Living_tribunal

Awards
yes, i think it would be a nice introduction-mild gains but mild risk....if muscle is coming on quick dermacrine might just be the oomph you are looking for. go to iconic formulations and look at reviews by actual users-28 reviews
Appreciate it. Still nervous to step into more serious enhancement since I have male pattern baldness. Will check it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it. Still nervous to step into more serious enhancement since I have male pattern baldness. Will check it out.
i've read most of if not all of the dermacrine reviews, i haven't seen shedding mentioned as far as i can remember.

good luck-happy gainz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@jiu jitsu