Derm & Ultra Eleven recomp

C

Calcutta

Awards
Just ordered some Derm, Ultra Eleven , and Sustain Alpha for a recomp. Done many PH cycles in the past but last one was 2019. Looking to lean up and maybe build some lean mass in the process.

Debating on a 6 week run, I have a few weeks of Nolva left just in case for PCT but wanna try to run OTC with Sustain and going to add in AE also. Thinking adding Ultra Hard might be too suppressive for OTC for 4-6 weeks. Thoughts ?

Sticking with transdermals as I don’t want to stress my liver anymore. I’ll be running support supps the whole time as well just for overall well being. I’m under 180 lbs , is one bottle of each enough for 5-6 weeks? Seems like stretching it or low dosing would be needed to achieve this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have any advice on dosing but yiuvwill have significantly better results if you pick 1 goal. You can build very little actual muscle in 4 to 6 weeks on a surplus, even on a full blown steroid cycle and your definitely not gonna build any significant amount of muscle while restricting your calories and loosing fat.

You can however loose a significant amount of fat in that time frame while maintaining whatever muscle you have. So don't waste your cycle trying to recomp.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@delsolrob is the expert on these. I hope I spelled his name right.

Generally, you’d want two bottles of ultra 11 for a run, from my understanding. Feel free to do what you want, but for me, I’d always run a SERM for PCT to be safe.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-5 pumps of Ultra Eleven is awesome for recomp!

I would add in 2-3 pumps of dermacrine to help keep you energized. I don't think a full 4-5 pumps would be needed. But, I would start at 2-3 pumps and then move up if you start to feel lethargic.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Icon 11 + Ultra hard would be the better choice if you're trying to have a leaner physique, but I would consider doing full pct after (not just otc stuff). Everyone is different, but I always notice water retention when I use dermacrine, so Im not sure that I would personally use it in a recomp.

C

Calcutta

Awards
Thanks for the input and replies. I’ve done Derm a few times in the past and just live the feeling it gives you , why I’m choosing to run it. Every PH I’ve taken I’ve had good results and responded well to them all. I’m not looking for 7-10 lb lean mass gains as even when I lean out and only gain a lb or two it’s very noticeable . I don’t have a lot of fat as it is , I’m probably 12-15% now but trying to bring out the vascularity and lower abs back .