Unanswered Deadlift got weaker?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
The other week I was deadlifting 500 for 8 reps and could only get 6 reps? My sleep has been lacking I sleep for 4 hours and then it takes me 2-3 hours to fall back asleep? For another 4 hours really upset right now don’t know how my hard work always fails to pay off smh is karma a cold hearted mother fucker don’t know what I did in a past life to deserve this!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there actually a question here? Seems like you just threw in a couple question marks randomly in the middle of sentences.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You just need to do your homework outside of the gym. You probably aren’t taking enough time off between sessions. Deadlifts are very demanding and the more weight for reps you achieve the more recovery time it will require. Rest up and go back and beat your previous numbers

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cause you need to up the dose of your roids you’re taking. Means you’re losing all your gains even though you’re only 18.

I’m sure you really were deadlifting 500 lbs for 8 reps.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
The other week I was deadlifting 500 for 8 reps and could only get 6 reps? My sleep has been lacking I sleep for 4 hours and then it takes me 2-3 hours to fall back asleep? For another 4 hours really upset right now don’t know how my hard work always fails to pay off smh is karma a cold hearted mother fucker don’t know what I did in a past life to deserve this!
Video or it didn’t happen. If you’re deadlifting 500 for 8 reps you better be competing in national meets because you’re world record caliber for your age and weight class.