Unanswered Dbol + Msten kickstarer

R

RusTLad

Awards
In November I'm looking to start my next cycle, as usual I'm going to keep it quite simple and use the lowest doses I can get away with that will still yield decent results.

I'm planning on a 12 week Sustanon cycle (350mg per week) with a 4 week kickstarter of Dianabol at 30mg a day, goal is to Bulk. I've also got 2 bottles of Msten (120 x 10mg capsules). It's a compound I really like and have seen great results from previously so I'm quite keen on adding to this cycle...

Finally the question! Where would you recommend adding the Msten and at what dose? My initial thought was to lower Dbol dosage and add the Msten as a 4-6 week kickstarter but we're then looking at 2 methylated orals together.

Any input is appreciated!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In November I'm looking to start my next cycle, as usual I'm going to keep it quite simple and use the lowest doses I can get away with that will still yield decent results.

I'm planning on a 12 week Sustanon cycle (350mg per week) with a 4 week kickstarter of Dianabol at 30mg a day, goal is to Bulk. I've also got 2 bottles of Msten (120 x 10mg capsules). It's a compound I really like and have seen great results from previously so I'm quite keen on adding to this cycle...

Finally the question! Where would you recommend adding the Msten and at what dose? My initial thought was to lower Dbol dosage and add the Msten as a 4-6 week kickstarter but we're then looking at 2 methylated orals together.

Any input is appreciated!
If you're going to run the Dbol, I'd put the Msten at the end.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Msten at the end.
You will feel like dog shyt with any more than 30 Dbol alongside Msten at 20. Why not use an effective dose of Dbol first 5 weeks, Msten last 4 weeks?

R

RusTLad

Awards
If you're going to run the Dbol, I'd put the Msten at the end.
Nope. Msten at the end.
You will feel like dog shyt with any more than 30 Dbol alongside Msten at 20. Why not use an effective dose of Dbol first 5 weeks, Msten last 4 weeks?
Thanks for the replies, I agree 30mg of Dbol plus anything else will more than likely have me feeling less than perfect.

I don't usually run any orals other than a kick-start so I'd be quite keen on trying out Msten for the last few weeks. I've ran 20mg of Msten previously and found that to be the sweet spot for me.

I may try the Msten for 4 weeks including theb2 weeks after my last pin right up until I start PCT. Thoughts on this approach?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies, I agree 30mg of Dbol plus anything else will more than likely have me feeling less than perfect.

I don't usually run any orals other than a kick-start so I'd be quite keen on trying out Msten for the last few weeks. I've ran 20mg of Msten previously and found that to be the sweet spot for me.

I may try the Msten for 4 weeks including theb2 weeks after my last pin right up until I start PCT. Thoughts on this approach?
Kicker/Finisher have been my best cycles back when I ran them. I think you’d be set. Dbol isnt really the problem, Msten is the more toxic one I feel. That’s why you see it stacked with essentially an ineffective dose of DMZ. As I get older, I just run Msten solo or my appetite dies a gruesome death

R

RusTLad

Awards
@Matthersby I'd certainly like to avoid my appetite dying a gruesome death. Thanks for the input, it's always good to get feedback on cycle plans! Running kicker & finisher sounds good to me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took 60mg of sten on my last cycle I think and god I didn’t eat **** it was so bad.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m concidered extreme in my oral dosage from many people but 60mg of methylstenbolone? What an awful idea lol wtf
Maybe it was 40, but I think it was 60mg Msten and 60 mg DMz. Holy **** I blew up though even on a cut I added like 10 lbs and lost 5% (~10lbs) bf. Liver wasn’t too happy though and neither was my stomach or my hair lol. Stopped at like week 5 of 6 week run.

Edit: It was 40, I just looked

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe it was 40, but I think it was 60mg Msten and 60 mg DMz. Holy **** I blew up though even on a cut I added like 10 lbs and lost 5% (~10lbs) bf. Liver wasn’t too happy though and neither was my stomach or my hair lol. Stopped at like week 5 of 6 week run.

40 is already insane just for msten so stacking it is out of this world but yeah 60 I was just like my man is dead within a few weeks 😂😂 well it must’ve been a hell of a cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
40 is already insane just for msten so stacking it is out of this world but yeah 60 I was just like my man is dead within a few weeks well it must’ve been a hell of a cycle
Hell yeah it was, I’ll be running something similar with my test cycle later on this year probably. I don’t know what yet but I love Msten. Though M1T sounds fun

R

RusTLad

Awards

I'm more of an 'everything in moderation' type of guy. I imagine that more Msten might = more gains but I'm certain it also brings more side effects

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
40 is already insane just for msten so stacking it is out of this world but yeah 60 I was just like my man is dead within a few weeks well it must’ve been a hell of a cycle
I remember one of the 10 times I’ve ran SD, I tried to go 30mg on workout days. I was jumping up a pound a day and putting 10-20lbs on my lifts every workout. And I could eat TOPS 2500cals a day. Half of it liquid cals.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember one of the 10 times I’ve ran SD, I tried to go 30mg on workout days. I was jumping up a pound a day and putting 10-20lbs on my lifts every workout. And I could eat TOPS 2500cals a day. Half of it liquid cals.
Sounds like fun haha! I wish I could still do that. I’m like 15-20lbs away from my ideal weight but no way in hell can I push strong orals anymore and an average dose doesn’t do **** so...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm more of an 'everything in moderation' type of guy. I imagine that more Msten might = more gains but I'm certain it also brings more side effects
Not only that, the more you run orals the more you realize a lot of the gains don’t maintain. That’s why when you get with prep coaches and trainers with a decade plus of competing, they will always skip most orals and prefer injectables like npp and EQ. Mild stuff that puts on slow realistic gains. I’m just about done with orals except for summer or precontest. Had 500 Dbol tabs and did several cycles over the last 2 years. The only time I hung onto more than half my gains is when I ran it at 20/30 on workout days.
When I ran it at 50, I put on a ton of water, fluctuated like crazy, and lost 80% of it within months of discontinuing.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not only that, the more you run orals the more you realize a lot of the gains don’t maintain. That’s why when you get with prep coaches and trainers with a decade plus of competing, they will always skip most orals and prefer injectables like npp and EQ. Mild stuff that puts on slow realistic gains. I’m just about done with orals except for summer or precontest. Had 500 Dbol tabs and did several cycles over the last 2 years. The only time I hung onto more than half my gains is when I ran it at 20/30 on workout days.
When I ran it at 50, I put on a ton of water, fluctuated like crazy, and lost 80% of it within months of discontinuing.
I ran Msten and dmz as a kicker for a test e cycle a while back. Put on like 20 lbs in 4 weeks from all that and another 15 from the test. Kept most of it (~25lbs) before I blew my shoulder out. Pct was awful though. Never would run it solo again though. Just can’t keep it. Goes as fast as it comes

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You get real strong with SD, that surprised me the most.

It's crazy seeing, when SD was sold OTC, how many kids did 30 to 40mg cycles of it. That's really crazy. I am done at 20 mg's. Quit it the last time before week 4 at 20 mg's. Just couldn't eat and was exhausted all the time but couldn't sleep...