D3-1200 (2023 Thread)

Apex_Alchemy

Apex_Alchemy

Awards
D3-1200 is a transdermal vitamin D3 product.

Vitamin D is produced naturally in the body when your skin absorbs sunlight. However, most of us don't get to spend as much time out in the sun as we might like. D3-1200 may help with increasing vitamin D levels, improving mood, strengthening bones, immunity, mood and brain function, and inflammation.

Apply 5-10 pumps per day of this fast drying gel to your arms, shoulders, or legs for higher levels of Vitamin D!

Ingredient-features-3.jpg

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great Vitamin D product….we had never tried a transdermal Vit. D, but now this is the only one my wife and I use. Great for every age group, but especially us older folks. I’m 58 and my wife is 57, and this is the only Vit D you could “feel “ the difference especially taken with Helios to help inflammation.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great Vitamin D product….we had never tried a transdermal Vit. D, but now this is the only one my wife and I use. Great for every age group, but especially us older folks. I’m 58 and my wife is 57, and this is the only Vit D you could “feel “ the difference especially taken with Helios to help inflammation.
The most comprehensive labs I've ever had done ..... Vitamin D was the only thing that wasn't in a good range (it was low).
I recommend this for everyone.
I'm glad you and your wife are enjoying it!
:)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friggin love this stuff! It’s been helping with my current skeletal remodeling lol. Curious if anyone has done any looking in to bioavailability of TD vs oral (mg:mg)?????

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The most comprehensive labs I've ever had done ..... Vitamin D was the only thing that wasn't in a good range (it was low).
I recommend this for everyone.
I'm glad you and your wife are enjoying it!
:)
Yes, the Vitamin D and Helios have become staples for us….top notch.👍