Cycle question

BennyM2020

Awards
New here, so sorry if this is an obvious or stupid question, ill try include all info i can.

Just finishing up a short cycle of test at 400mg per week and anavar at 50mg per day for 4 weeks then 100mg per day for remaining 2 weeks.

Got me where i want to be for the short term, but wish i stacked early on. I want to do a course of tren, but wondering if i can go straight on the tren after a 6 weeks cycle of anavar and test, or if i need to wait.
Asking because i know in the grand scheme, a 6 week cycle is fairly short. If this is something you could do, can you also advise on what type of dosage i would be best with having never used tren before.

Thanks

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll stay away from Tren and invest in a better training program and diet. You should be able to keep whatever you gained from that cycle you just did if you have everything in check.

Tren is poison and nothing you take “just because”. It’s really no reason to take Tren outside of competition.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cycle was too short, nothing will “stick” in such a small window of time. Trust me as I wasted at least 10 years doing short 6-8 weekers in the interest of being conservative and safe. Maybe for harsh orals, but anything less than 8 weeks is too short for TDs or oils

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep the test around 500 and add 3-400mg of mast and run that for 20 weeks. It'll take A.
Little longer, but you'll still get the results you want.And you'll actually feel good the entire time. Save tren for 4 or 5 cycles down the road. Then you will Understand how you handle various other compounds and how you can use those other compounds to help control the side effects from tren

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to PCT, keeping the total cycle to within ~12 weeks is ideal. You have already been on 6, so just another 4-6 weeks before taking a break.

I am not a fan of longer 20 week runs for someone hoping to recover natural production maximally. Time suppressed is a factor for HPTA recovery, besides compound selection. Test & DHT derivatives are also ideal over 19-Nors (Nandrolone, Tren, Trest, Dien).

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is a time and place for tren but not here. At 6 weeks your blood levels are just getting stable because of the half life of test, assuming it was E or C. Should cycle for 12 weeks minimum. Then pct or cruise on a trt dose. If you wanted to add something anavar is great along with npp or mast/primo