Cycle Advice

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I've got a cycle planned to start next week and looking for some advice on if I need anything else included.

Since August last year, I've dropped 18kg through diet and training.. just finished reverse dieting back up to maintenance and looking to put on some extra muscle and strength for the summer.

I'm looking at a Halodrol solo cycle or a halodrol + lGD cycle.

Cycle
Halo (nano halo assault labs)- 50/50/75/75/100/100
Dermacrine (got 2 bottles) OR Andro The Giant (4-ad) got 2 and a half bottles (maybe 330 a day)
Armacare pro
Tudca
Taurine
NAC
inhibit-p (if needed)

wasn't sure whether it was worth adding in 10mg of LGD for 6-8 weeks..

PCT
Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10
CEl M-Test
Super PCT
MK677 - maybe add early in the cycle got about 4 bottles of it at 10mg

Also got Arimidex on hand if needed.

+ the usual
multi vit
omega 3
l-theanine
Agash
turmeric
creatine

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used LGD but ran many halo solo cycles back in the day with excellent results. A few I incorporated MK as well. Halo, rad-140, MK677 was one of my faves

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also think pre determining raising your doses at certain times is foolish. If something is working you stay with it, not change it.

If you have never ran hdrol before just go 75mg start to finish, it's more then enough, dermacrine at 4-6 pumps a day would go great with it. Probably the higher end.

If you wanna add lgd I would throw 20mg at it but again, if your new to all this then hdrol and dermacrine is more then sufficient

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
thanks, @Smont I've run a lgd cycle before but not a halo one. So with a first halo run, I drop lgd from it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks, @Smont I've run a lgd cycle before but not a halo one. So with a first halo run, I drop lgd from it?
Already answered tha👆

Another way you could go about this is run the exact same lgd cycle that you did in the past (if you liked it) alongside 75mg of hdrol

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I'll leave lgd for another cycle and just stick with halo this time and stack next time see how this one goes.. thanks for the advice @Smont

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think if all you’ve ran is an lgd cycle, then you will be pleasantly surprised with 75 mg of legit hdrol with dermacrine.
I would agree. Back in the day I used to run CEL H-Drol in short 4 weeks cycles and never went above 50mg. I know a lot of people ran higher though. I basically used it back then to break through strength plateaus.