Cutting with True shred/nutrition help

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hi everyone,

I've just bought two bottles, of true shred from strong supps. I have protein powder and omega fish oils for the 7-8 week cycle. I'm trying to get my macros in check before I start the cycle.

Anyone that's cycled this before solo, can you give me any advice for training/macros/nutrition?

I haven't tracked calories in a while but I'm starting to nail it again for when I start so I can ensure I'm reaching goals to obtain the best results. What should i be aiming for the cycle for macros?

How much cardio would you suggest?, but bare this mind for my circumstance, I train 3-4 times a week, football once a week too and I've been cycling before my workouts as a warm-up for some workouts. I'm in good shape, see some visible top abs, but i want to help cut a few pounds, reduce bodyfat after the cycle.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's a log on True Shred (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/rocket-is-getting-truly-shreeded-with-hard-rocks-true-shred.300712/) where they got great results. Macros are shown on the weekly posts as well. In general being in a slight caloric deficit and running true shred should yeild results for sure!
i just got 2 bottles too. i want to run a stim with it. i have alpha lean 7 but idk if i can handle the yohimbine so far its killin me lol. eca?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just got 2 bottles too. i want to run a stim with it. i have alpha lean 7 but idk if i can handle the yohimbine so far its killin me lol. eca?
Start our with less than a full scoop with the Y and work your way up. You should be fine !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same thing start slow and work up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same thing start slow and work up
Agreed. The best thing to do is start below recommended dosage and work your way up to see how it treats you.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. The best thing to do is start below recommended dosage and work your way up to see how it treats you.
i worked up to 2 capsules a day spread out...from one capsule a day. the second dose treats me exactly like the first dose. like i said i dont think i will be able to take the alpha lean 7

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i worked up to 2 capsules a day spread out...from one capsule a day. the second dose treats me exactly like the first dose. like i said i dont think i will be able to take the alpha lean 7
You definitely know your body best. You could always try it solo later on down the road and see if anything changes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1