Cutting question.

Shake

Awards
If i want to cut should i just get 1-test ,say 10grms, and then add a seperate 4AD to keep the lethargy away?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you answered your own ?
what this site offers in its T-1 pro is what you're looking for my friend. 10g of 1-test with 5 g of 4-ad (good amount to battle lethargic feelings)

antonio

Awards
What if you want to get really ripped. What would you stack the T1 pro with.

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by antonio
What if you want to get really ripped. What would you stack the T1 pro with.
That's an easy one... a little GVT with weights going up every single workout. Oh, and protein, gotta stack it with that ****... :D Seriously though, there isn't much worth stacking with T-1 Pro (PH wise) if you're nutrition and training are truly solid. The most common thing to go with it is 1,4 andro for the appetite increase. Otherwise, T-1 Pro is a stack in itself, and does quite well.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
3-Alpha is a good choice as well as 1,4-diol or 1,4-dione

Chemo

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks for the info LG.  I, too, moved here from BB.com for all the misinfo going on.  Later.

bigbadboss101

Awards
My thinking is that if you want to cut, then too much 4AD will not get you to your goal.  A bit can be used to counter-act the lethagy issue.  I wonder if 2:1 test to 1AD ratio is still good, or should the ratio be higher?

SteveDFW

Awards
Myself and Wardog have both used large amounts of 4AD while cutting. You just need to use a good anti-e (OTC or Rx). You can use OTC Viratase or the new 6OXO. Then there is the Rx versions like femara or arimidex. One could also use nolvadex.

I am just finishing up a cut phase with almost 700mg of 4AD a day with over 300mg of 1-test a day. I am extremely pleased with it.

It is hard enough to diet when cutting. I am would hate to fight the lethargy with 1-test without large amounts of 4AD.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Originally posted by SteveDFW
Myself and Wardog have both used large amounts of 4AD while cutting. You just need to use a good anti-e (OTC or Rx). You can use OTC Viratase or the new 6OXO. Then there is the Rx versions like femara or arimidex. One could also use nolvadex.
Hi, Viratase is OTC?  I have some Vitex, would that be sufficient?  I am not too familiar with anto-E's.

SteveDFW

Awards
I have not heard that many good things about Vitex. Viratase is OTC and I believe it is made by Molicular Nutrition. But, I would think the new 6OXO would have some promise. You might use 6OXO and also Vitex since Vitex is so cheap.

I believe Wardog used Viratase on his 1,200mg a day of 4AD.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
vitex effectiveness as an anit-estrogen aint that good (hence, the cheap cheap cheap price for it). but it some has said it has worked decent for puffy nips (after cycle). i myself used it once about 2 months back for a month period and noticed some change round the lower chest region but that could well have been from my workouts and diet....who knows. (again, its cheap so why not add it in your post-cycle)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Vitex gave me one thing only! Headaches!

If anyone wants my bottle you are welcome to it.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Just because it's an herb does not mean you can't have an allergic reaction to it, you know what I mean? It was just one of those things where it did nothing noticable for me but did give me headaches. It would seem to you all that I am prone to headaches after my reactions to this and my recent stack, but I'm really not. I hardly ever have them. Just been having a bum run I guess!

Take care!

WW7