Answered Cutting Difficulties

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a ton of fat around my love handles area. Ive been eating 2500 cals a day (500 under maintenance) for 7 weeks and ive only gained weight. i started at 200 and i was 204 this morning. I do seem to be slightly leaner but not by much.

Currents: Test 350mg/week,
4-dhea 25mg/day,
Anastrazole .25mg 3x a week
HCG 250iu 2x a week
Deca 50mg/week

Lifting heavy 4x a week with cardio after. Plus whatever activities i do including hiking

Labs showed estradiol @ 30 so its good.

Does anybody have any pointers?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycogen retention = more weight. Go by the mirror.
Cycle is somewhat weird, IMHO, especially for a cut.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eat...less???

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the purpose of :
- 4-dhea 25mg/day
- Deca 50mg/week

I really don't get it.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the purpose of :
- 4-dhea 25mg/day
- Deca 50mg/week

I really don't get it.
The 4-dhea gives me a boost of energy, thats all its there for. The deca is just for joints. They aren't really intended to have an anabolic effect.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat...less???
Yea, just drop your calories more
Shouldnt i be losing weight? its been 7 weeks so i would think i would have lost at least some. 500 under maintenance is -1lb a week right? that would be alot of glycogen to have gained 4lbs.

Maybe you are right and i should just eat less. i just think its bizarre that the scale is moving up when i dropped calories

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shouldnt i be losing weight? its been 7 weeks so i would think i would have lost at least some. 500 under maintenance is -1lb a week right? that would be alot of glycogen to have gained 4lbs.

Maybe you are right and i should just eat less. i just think its bizarre that the scale is moving up when i dropped calories
Not on gear. When I cut on trest and havoc, I was at 1800 calories and my weight didn’t budge. My waist line changed dramatically, thoug.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on gear. When I cut on trest and havoc, I was at 1800 calories and my weight didn’t budge. My waist line changed dramatically, thoug.

When you are cutting on anabolics do your muscles get "flat" feeling? Whats a warning sign that im cutting too fast? i dont want to lose muscle

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you are cutting on anabolics do your muscles get "flat" feeling? Whats a warning sign that im cutting too fast? i dont want to lose muscle
You’re far from potential muscle wasting on a 500 calories deficit. id lower calories another 300 imo

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With this much gear and your calories so low you should be losing weight so honestly I don’t believe you when you say how much you’re eating 🤷🏼‍♂️

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 4-dhea gives me a boost of energy, thats all its there for. The deca is just for joints. They aren't really intended to have an anabolic effect.
4-DHEA for energy? Can't see how. Maybe my knowledge about it is out of date, I was pretty sure its main use is as a test base, because it converts partly into test. Together with test, it makes no sense, unless there is some new info I'm not aware of. 50mg deca per week for joint benefits? That seems to me WAY underdosed for that purpose.
Anyways, even though the cycle does not much sense to me, at least your dosages are conservative, you did good on that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well...

Up the Deca, up the AI, drop the Hcg for a couple weeks, and lower your calories to 2000 but absolutely make sure you’re getting the full amount of protein you ought to have for either maintenance or growth.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-DHEA for energy? Can't see how. Maybe my knowledge about it is out of date, I was pretty sure its main use is as a test base, because it converts partly into test. Together with test, it makes no sense, unless there is some new info I'm not aware of. 50mg deca per week for joint benefits? That seems to me WAY underdosed for that purpose.
Anyways, even though the cycle does not much sense to me, at least your dosages are conservative, you did good on that.
It gives me a boost of energy 🤷‍♂️. i dont have any research for you, thats just me experience. I dont think it has to do with converting to test, but thats just my supposition.

EDIT: i dont think the energy boost is completely due to conversion to test. Just my 2cents

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No flat feeling on gear. I looked bigger even though I was eating well below maintenance and zero carbs. I really don’t think you need to worry about losing muscle if you’re on the juice.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With this much gear and your calories so low you should be losing weight so honestly I don’t believe you when you say how much you’re eating 🤷🏼‍♂️

I did have a cheat day this weekend. I ate popcorn and fried Chinese food and other stuff that i cant remember. I bet thats playing a role.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1