creatine matrix

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the creatine matrix similar to ALRI's n-gorge i wasn't sure if is was nox and cee together?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
They are very similar, CE2 Matrix has Diarginine Malate and Norvaline, as well as CEE.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the quick answer I will be picking some up your methyl-drol and methyl-plex never let me down so I'm sure this wont' either. I just wanted to be sure is was a cee/nos combo before ordering

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick answer I will be picking some up your methyl-drol and methyl-plex never let me down so I'm sure this wont' either. I just wanted to be sure is was a cee/nos combo before ordering
Methly-Plex was da bomb...too bad they are gone :(

Regarding CE2 Matrix, here is what you will be getting, great formula, great price:

Ingredient Breakdown:

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI:

Highlights:

* Superior Absorption and Biolavailability
* Up to 40 times more potent and absorbable than regular creatine monohydrate
* No need for dextrose intake associated with many other creatine products on the market. (Dextrose, while useful for some, is still a sugar, and can lead to fat storage.)
* No need for a loading phase.

2:1 DiArginine Malate:

This ingredient is a popular cell volumizer. Referred to by many as the most effective supplement of its kind, the combination of DiArginine and Malic Acid (Malate) reportedly gives many users incredible energy production/endurance, pumps, vascularity, and recovery ability.

Citrulline Malate:

This unique substance is said to support aerobic performance and capacity, support ATP production, improve aerobic metabolism, and promote muscular recovery.

Norvaline:

This is and analogue of the branched chain amino acid Valine. This ingredient is added to the Creatine E2 Matrix formula to inhibit the arginase enzyme, therefore increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 4 capsule
Serving Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI – 2000 mg.
Proprietary Blend: 1000 mg.
- 2:1 DiArginine Malate
- Citrulline Malate
- Norvaline

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so I would only need to get this not the arginine e2 matrix also correct? I am on PCT and currently cutting and am taking nothing else but a fatburner and ephedrine. I have never taking a creatine or nos supplement so I only want to take one product to see how I respond solo. In your opinion is the best product out of you line for a stand alone? once again thanks for your help

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
ok so I would only need to get this not the arginine e2 matrix also correct? I am on post cycle therapy and currently cutting and am taking nothing else but a fatburner and ephedrine. I have never taking a creatine or nos supplement so I only want to take one product to see how I respond solo. In your opinion is the best product out of you line for a stand alone? once again thanks for your help
Id recommend CVM Extreme, its really a great product and would be the best choice for keeping cells full in post cycle therapy, but if you want caps CE2 Matrix would be my recommendation for a one product solution.

AE2 and CE2 are straight Arginine Ethyl Ester (plus OEE and Norvaline) and Creatine Ethyl Ester (only) products repsectively.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am on post cycle therapy and currently cutting and am taking nothing else but a fatburner and ephedrine.
PCT & cutting = lost LBM. Run PCT in a caloric surplus to maintan muscle. Wait a while to cut, you will thank yourself. :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
post cycle therapy & cutting = lost LBM. Run PCT in a caloric surplus to maintan muscle. Wait a while to cut, you will thank yourself. :)
hi bp I am actually taking your advice from my fatloss log I will be running a supplement and not cutting calories and will be eating above maintenance. MY cutting is coming from increased cardio. Ideally i would like to wait longer but my trainers want me to prepare for some June events and the Cardio increase is a must. Hopefully adding in the matrix will keep the muscle i have as I am not worried about any muscle or weight increase at the moment just keeping what I gained and making weight for my event.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey skigazzi just wanted to let you know I ordered some ce2 matrix will be keeping results in my starting a fatloss log in the weight loss forum will add it in as soon as it gets here.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Hey skigazzi just wanted to let you know I ordered some ce2 matrix will be keeping results in my starting a fatloss log in the weight loss forum will add it in as soon as it gets here.
I'm not Skigazzi...

... but that's still great to hear! Look forward to hearing your thoughts!! :thumbsup:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, good luck, and feel free to ask any questions that pop up

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello as you guys now I am new to Matrix and Creatine and NOS this is my first product. I know it says that you don't need a loading phase? So how long until I start to feel effects such as the pump or vascularity/ I mean in general as I have never taking these products before any kind or any brand. PS. my log is in the supplement review part.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello as you guys now I am new to Matrix and Creatine and NOS this is my first product. I know it says that you don't need a loading phase? So how long until I start to feel effects such as the pump or vascularity/ I mean in general as I have never taking these products before any kind or any brand. PS. my log is in the supplement review part.
Correct, you don't need a loading phase. I started experiencing pumps/vascularity around day 6.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct, you don't need a loading phase. I started experiencing pumps/vascularity around day 6.

Thank you for the reply I look forward to next week. BTW my cardio has been up like i've had energy to spare and I have been going longer than usual my first two cardio sessions are you getting an energy rush also?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply I look forward to next week. BTW my cardio has been up like i've had energy to spare and I have been going longer than usual my first two cardio sessions are you getting an energy rush also?
Good luck, Id say the results will start to make themselves known between day 4 and 7. I'll be readin the log :type:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, Increased energy and endurance were probabaly the first two things I noticed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On average, a person starts to tell a difference within the first week. It can also depend on dosage, diet, and training strategies.