Creatine HCI from SNS

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so @sns8778 Steve...

My buddy just got his creatine HCI in from you. I told him to just give you guys a call last week cause he was tired of games/scams/bogos/fillers from other brands.

he has walked into my office no less than 3 times to tell me different reasons why he loves your creatine more than any other already lol. this is just this morning 😅😅

This is my buddy who has been lifting for quite some time and flirts with a 500lbs squat, not some needleneck off the street. super intelligent, very strong guy with a super positive opinion on your business already lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HAHA thats awesome .. we appreciate his kind words even if it bothers u 3x a day lol

all jokes aside i get it, i posted a review of it as well and showed how it mixes .. so great.

i do 2 scoops in morning ( workout ) and have been drinking 1scoop before bedtime and feeling good on it .. prolly dont need bedtime dose but loaded up on yearly supply of watermelon breeze so why not.

i just need SNS to restock MCC, stacking them to would be my ideal creatine matrix

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i do 2 scoops in morning ( workout ) and have been drinking 1scoop before bedtime and feeling good on it .. prolly dont need bedtime dose but loaded up on yearly supply of watermelon breeze so why not.
I run 2 scoops AM as well with a large shaker of water. This type of product helps me to increase my water intake as well which I'm grateful for, tastes great!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so @sns8778 Steve...

My buddy just got his creatine HCI in from you. I told him to just give you guys a call last week cause he was tired of games/scams/bogos/fillers from other brands.

he has walked into my office no less than 3 times to tell me different reasons why he loves your creatine more than any other already lol. this is just this morning 😅😅

This is my buddy who has been lifting for quite some time and flirts with a 500lbs squat, not some needleneck off the street. super intelligent, very strong guy with a super positive opinion on your business already lol
Thank you for posting. I'm really glad that he likes it so much - please tell him for me that I'm glad he likes it.

I love all the flavors on it too - its enjoyable to drink.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HAHA thats awesome .. we appreciate his kind words even if it bothers u 3x a day lol

all jokes aside i get it, i posted a review of it as well and showed how it mixes .. so great.

i just need SNS to restock MCC, stacking them to would be my ideal creatine matrix
I'd like to try out mcc again also.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I rock about 2.5g of creatine hcl tossed in with nmn twice a day. I’m going to swap to SNS after my current bottle is done because it’s more affordable and surely higher quality. Plus I got unflavored and it’s running my mio bill up lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its really a great product, I love flavored supps @SSJ4GOD for that same reason. in fact every morning when I get to the office I have my first large shaker of water filled with the Creatine next to a mug of coffee

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it’s more affordable and surely higher quality
Definitely higher quality for sure! I have about 4 bottles of creatine HCL by SNS in my supp stash at the moment! Can't ever have too much!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to give this a try............. Next order !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently in the mail!!!
what flavor did you go with ?
im loving watermelon .. i had an intra of strawberry-kiwi and threw it in today as a pre .. and doesn't ruin any other flavoring .

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what flavor did you go with ?
im loving watermelon .. i had an intra of strawberry-kiwi and threw it in today as a pre .. and doesn't ruin any other flavoring .
I actually got the capsules maybe I should've tried the drink. But I'm going to be low dosing. 1500/day/2 caps should last me two months. I have hear HCL has less bloating and creatine mono back in the day really exacerbated my exertional compartment syndrome in my calves so hopefully I don't have the same issues. 🤞🏿

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually got the capsules maybe I should've tried the drink. But I'm going to be low dosing. 1500/day/2 caps should last me two months. I have hear HCL has less bloating and creatine mono back in the day really exacerbated my exertional compartment syndrome in my calves so hopefully I don't have the same issues. 🤞🏿
The capsules are great too, especially for convenience.

And yeah, there is generally no bloating, fluid retention, or stomach upset with Creatine HCI. I can't take monohydrate myself for how bad it bloats me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 19
drejb Anabolics 13
Dustin07 Supplements 45
ninja636 Supplements 7
Supplements 2