sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Label information can be viewed on our website at www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

For convenience, I wanted to post up the Supplement Facts for Creatine E2 and open up this thread for questions, comments, or discussion.

Creatine E2 is available in 120 capsule and 240 capsule sizes.

Creatine E2:
Supplement Facts:
Container Size: 120 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Container Size: 240 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120

Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Amount Per Serving:

Creatine Ethl Ester HCL: 1500mg

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules (with 8 to 16 ounces of water) two to three times daily, including non-training days. For best results, consume two capsules 30 ?minutes prior to training and 2 capsules immediately following your workout. If you consume 3 servings daily, consume the other serving spaced 8 hours before or after your workout. On non-training days, space servings out evenly throughout the day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the HPLC results for the CEE used in the product to confirm quality.

Attachments

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Label information can be viewed on our website at www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

For convenience, I wanted to post up the Supplement Facts for Creatine E2 and open up this thread for questions, comments, or discussion.

Creatine E2 is available in 120 capsule and 240 capsule sizes.

Creatine E2:
Supplement Facts:
Container Size: 120 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Container Size: 240 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120

Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Amount Per Serving:

Creatine Ethl Ester HCL: 1500mg

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules (with 8 to 16 ounces of water) two to three times daily, including non-training days. For best results, consume two capsules 30 ?minutes prior to training and 2 capsules immediately following your workout. If you consume 3 servings daily, consume the other serving spaced 8 hours before or after your workout. On non-training days, space servings out evenly throughout the day.

I was very pleased with the SNS CEE I purchased earlier this year.