Core Nutritionals 'Core MRP'

• Thread starter TheUnlikelyToad
  • Start date
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
If you can get this in, as well as Xtreme Formulations 'Ultra Peptide' you'll have a life-long customer. :)

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
I can get Ultra Peptide in a jiffy for you! Great product, and a great line. Our price is $19.95 for it..I need to add Xtremes line to the site in its entireity. If you were looking to place an order, simply mention the Ultra Paeptide in the "comments" section with my price quote, and it'll get processed immediately.
As far as the Core Mrp...I'll look into it, pronto.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, you do that.

Core's profile and value is excellent. I'm sure you can price that under 20 bucks as well. Nice quick easy meal... I usually spend $100 - 150 on these every 5-6 weeks alone!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Toad, you uh, forgot to mention a certain company whose board you visit a lot...
I'm not following, you don't have competing products.

When you guys get FED out, we'll talk ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but the phrase should have been something like "When you guys get Core Nutritionals 'Core MRP' and Xtreme Formulations 'Ultra Peptide' and Avant Labs products in, you'll have a life-long customer." ;)

johnz

Awards
....And I will be getting Avant in soon...#1 priority for knew lines. In fact, the order is there, Im just waiting for my cousin to OK it and vuala...Avant on Bestprice!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you live in a tree? ;)

dam225

Awards
Core MRP

JohnZ,

I just noticed this thread now. My name is Doug Miller, and I am a drug-free pro bodybuilder and co-owner of Core Nutritionals (www.corenutritionals.com). Core MRP has been on the market for a couple months now and has been receiving nothing but positive feedback. I personally used this product throughout the prep of my first pro show and could not be happier with the results.

Core MRP is the first product of the Core Nutritionals line. It’s a balanced, chocolate flavored meal replacement powder with a 40g blend of fast and slow digesting proteins (whey concentrate and isolate, caseinate, egg albumen, L-glutamine), a 40g blend of low glycemic, whole-grain carbohydrates (oat and barley flour), and 9g of natural fiber. It does not contain aspartame, fructose, sucrose, corn syrup solids, hydrogenated oils, high glycemic index dextrose and maltodextrins, or soy and other low quality proteins.

Being a competitor I can appreciate the importance of having high quality supplements. That is why we independently test our products and will only produce products that have been proven to work.

The next Core Nutritionals product will be a post workout recovery drink that contains whey isolate (CFM), dextrose, maltodextrin, and added BCAAs, glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants. We are also working on a Cinnamon Vanilla Oat flavor of our Core MRP. Look for these products in the near future.

Please send me and email at [email protected] and I would be happy to set you up with Core MRP.

Best,
Doug Miller
Vice President of Sales and Product Development
Core Nutritionals, LLC

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The price is right and if this tastes anything like Lean Mass Matrix, I will definately be giving this a try.

johnz

Awards
Doug...I'll shoot you an e-mail!

size

Awards
  • Established
Best,
Doug Miller
Vice President of Sales and Product Development
Core Nutritionals, LLC
Some more positive feedback for you Doug.
In my mind, this is one of the best MRP one can buy. It is priced very well, tastes good, and has an excellent nutritional profile. Definitely worth trying if one is looking for a solid MRP at a very affordable cost. :thumbsup:

size

Awards
  • Established
does core do samples? i'd love to try this out.
Not that I have seen. I was concerned before tasting it b/c alot of powders that I have tried were not to my liking. For me, core had a good taste(not great) and mixes fine in a shaker. Sometimes it is a little "chunky" on the bottom but I believe that is from the oats/barley. Texture is very similar to ground whole oats blended with a regular protein powder.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Not that I have seen. I was concerned before tasting it b/c alot of powders that I have tried were not to my liking. For me, core had a good taste(not great) and mixes fine in a shaker. Sometimes it is a little "chunky" on the bottom but I believe that is from the oats/barley. Texture is very similar to ground whole oats blended with a regular protein powder.
lol... and you call yourselves bodybuilders.

Pfft...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Johnz, Did you pick up Core MRP yet?

I'm placing an order this week... hopefully it's with you :)

johnz

Awards
Im takling to Core via e-mail and trying to negotiate a price. Im hopeful to work it out!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Welp, I placed an order today and you didn't have what I wanted...

...but I bought from you anyway, last name Frantz. :)
I decided to tryout tha new Pro-Complex Gainer and some Anabolic Xtreme. Hopefully you see and honor tha price check in tha comments section as I wasn't sure how you did that online.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this as well....now that Toad has pointed me to this thread

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Hey now, I think that deserves some reps!!!!!:icon_lol:

I'm just glad I could assist. :)