Consensus on best thermogenic available?

john10960

Awards
Been out of the loop on this since 2018. What are the votes for the best one available right now?

Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should definitely check out ThermoAmp - probably one of the most effective stim free options out there.

john10960

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I will check it out.

Anyone else on best thermogenic out there right now (stim or non stim, doesn’t matter)

Thanks in advance !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free fat burner. It as a lot of positive feedback and contains 15 high end active ingredients with 6 clinically researched licensed branded ingredients.

Here is a link to the full product write up and info:

Lean-Edge-Ingredient-Banner.png

Thermagize XT is a great stimulant based fat burner and is designed to be the ultimate one capsule dosed fat burning energizer.

Here is a link to the full write up:

Thermagize-AMAZON-BANNER.png

SNS will also be launching a single ingredient MitoBurn product, MitoBurn XT, within the next 4 weeks or so along with a MitoBurn based stimulant free fat burner shortly after that will stack perfect with Lean Edge &/or Thermagize XT.

Competitive Edge Labs will also be launching a stimulant free fat burner and a stimulant based fat burner within the next 2 months.

So there will be some very exciting upcoming options that will have you covered nicely.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should definitely check out ThermoAmp - probably one of the most effective stim free options out there.
I wanted to say too that ThermoAmp is a great product and that any of the products I mentioned in my above post would stack nicely with ThermoAmp as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp and neuro AET is a awesome combo...i like adding in all out sweat for a pre-workout boost with extra burning ingredients...
these are all iconic formulations products and for limited time code NY30 gets 30% off sitewide.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
InnovaPharm EnduraLean is my go to, good ingredients and it taste amazing... like the old alphamine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
InnovaPharm EnduraLean is my go to, good ingredients and it taste amazing... like the old alphamine
so, i guess there is no consensus then, eh? :p

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will lean edge be back in stock?
We are hoping to have Lean Edge back in stock within the next 2 weeks.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of it being out of stock. We'll try to do a back in stock sale on it when it comes back in :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never tried the original Alphamine so I can't comment on that part, but I've tried several flavors of EnduraLean and the ones I've tried do taste good.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never tried the original Alphamine so I can't comment on that part, but I've tried several flavors of EnduraLean and the ones I've tried do taste good.
Mate, OG Alphamine was like crack... it tasted so gooooooood and worked so well. It nearly made me cry when it got discontinued.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mate, OG Alphamine was like crack... it tasted so gooooooood and worked so well. It nearly made me cry when it got discontinued.
I'm more of a nootropic guy myself than a strong stim guy; plus a lot of the strong stims that other people like have the reverse effect on me haha. But I had heard great things about the OG Alphamine; I wish I'd have tried it at least once.

But I did want to definitely vouch for the taste of EnduraLean. I've tried a couple flavors, mainly the candy ones - Jawbreaker, Candy Necklace, and a couple more. The Tie Dye one was great when it was available.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm more of a nootropic guy myself than a strong stim guy; plus a lot of the strong stims that other people like have the reverse effect on me haha. But I had heard great things about the OG Alphamine; I wish I'd have tried it at least once.

But I did want to definitely vouch for the taste of EnduraLean. I've tried a couple flavors, mainly the candy ones - Jawbreaker, Candy Necklace, and a couple more. The Tie Dye one was great when it was available.
Alphamine never really over stimmed me or anything (I do have a high stim tolerance tho) I could have it and go to bed and be fine an hour later, it was a good nootropic for me and I think the mood gave me lots of energy tbh.

I am looking for a good appetite suppressant because I am just a wild animal atm... was thinking enduralean with something like leanedge or ThermoAmp. They would be fine together right?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermoamp
Epitome V2
Brite Caps
DCP (if you can find it)
AET-50

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thermoamp and neuro AET is a awesome combo...i like adding in all out sweat for a pre-workout boost with extra burning ingredients...
these are all iconic formulations products and for limited time code NY30 gets 30% off sitewide.
This is a great combo. Hits all the best ingredients and is stimm free. This way if your using a high stimm pre you don’t have to worry.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alphamine never really over stimmed me or anything (I do have a high stim tolerance tho) I could have it and go to bed and be fine an hour later, it was a good nootropic for me and I think the mood gave me lots of energy tbh.

I am looking for a good appetite suppressant because I am just a wild animal atm... was thinking enduralean with something like leanedge or ThermoAmp. They would be fine together right?
EnduraLean can be taken with Lean Edge &/or ThermoAmp. They all make a great interchangeable stack together.

Another product/ingredient that is very underrated for appetite control is Raspberry Ketones. We make them in 2 dose sizes - RK-125 which is 125 mg. per cap and is for versatility and for people that want mild to moderate appetite control. And then RK-500 Xtreme which is 500 mg. per capsule and really kills appetite good in a lot of people.

They're both a super great value anytime but especially with the 30% off New Year sale going.

RK-500 Xtreme - 90 caps - 500 mg. per capsule - normal price 12.99 (sale price 9.09).

RK-125 - 180 caps - 125 mg. per capsule - normal price 9.99 (sale price 6.99)

RK-125 - 540 caps - Bulk Size - 125 mg. per capsule - normal price 24.99 (sale price 17.49)

Here are the links for them:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a great combo. Hits all the best ingredients and is stimm free. This way if your using a high stimm pre you don’t have to worry.
and if you use ALL OUT SWEAT as pre-workout it also enhances fat burning....

john10960

Awards
Wow, the Thanks for all the replies!

I’ve seen thermoamp mentioned a lot. I checked out the ingredients and it seems solid. I don’t really have the budget to combine two right now so I will give thermoamp a shot!

john10960

Awards
Thanks bro! Saved me a good chunk!