Combining atter-all and methyl blue?

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey guys, can I combine methyl blue and atter-all at the lower spectrum of recommended dosing or do you think that would be far too much? I’ve never taken either, but have a somewhat high stim tolerance.

I’ll be starting a new job soon where I’ll have to wake up at 1:45AM every Friday and at a normal time Monday through Thursday. I know that there is no way I’ll be able to get more than 4 hours of sleep on Thursday nights because my body will be used to sleeping from 10pm - 6am the other nights, so I’ll be dead tired on Fridays. Just looking for anything that will help me be at my best despite a sleepless night. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Hope you all had a kick ass thanksgiving!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, can I combine methyl blue and atter-all at the lower spectrum of recommended dosing or do you think that would be far too much? I’ve never taken either, but have a somewhat high stim tolerance.

I’ll be starting a new job soon where I’ll have to wake up at 1:45AM every Friday and at a normal time Monday through Thursday. I know that there is no way I’ll be able to get more than 4 hours of sleep on Thursday nights because my body will be used to sleeping from 10pm - 6am the other nights, so I’ll be dead tired on Fridays. Just looking for anything that will help me be at my best despite a sleepless night. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Hope you all had a kick ass thanksgiving!
Sure I don't see why not but I would start at the bare minimum dose of each to assess tolerance, I actually think a better solution would it be take your normal dose of atterall when you wake up and then a few hours later take the methyl blue.

Also thanks for supporting Mike's company.

If you haven't been getting a discount then use the code below
flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Like Smonth said, start at the low end of dosing for each product...and then adjust from there, as desired.