Clomid sides..

Bryan

Awards
I know 2 commons sides of Clomid are acne and eyesight problems? Now are these longterm problems? or only for 2-3 weeks you're using the clomid?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Emotional problems seem to be a biggie aswell, never hear of eyesight problems though. All sides discontinue after use, non are permanent.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah, I've heard you become very emotional. I've heard people say they cried about any little ol' thing. Not good at all.

Bryan

Awards
lol I think thats scarier than losing my eye sight! yah I heard that you get really moody too, oh well next time I'll try nolva and compare it with clomid.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel the emoitonal sides come from having to taste that crap...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Some less common side effects include: blurred vision, decreased or double vision or other vision problems, seeing flashes of light, sensitivity of eyes to light, yellow eyes or skin.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Visual symptoms

Patients should be advised that blurring or other visual symptoms such as spots or flashes (scintillating scotomata) may occasionally occur during therapy with clomiphene citrate tablets USP. These visual symptoms increase in incidence with increasing total dose or therapy duration and generally disappear within a few days or weeks after clomiphene citrate tablets USP is discontinued. Patients should be warned that these visual symptoms may render such activites as driving a car or operating machinery more hazardous than usual, particularly under conditions of variable lighting.

These visual symptoms appear to be due to intensification and prolongation of afterimages. Symptoms often first appear or are accentuated with exposure to a brightly lit environment. While measured visual acuity usually has not been affected, a study patient taking 200 mg clomiphene citrate tablets USP dally developed visual blurring on the 7th day of treatment, which progressed to severe diminution of visual acuity by the 10th day. No other abnormality was found, and the visual acuity returned to normal on the 3rd day after treatment was stopped.

Ophthalmologically definable scotomata and retinal cell function (electroretinographic) changes have also been reported. A patient treated during clinical studies developed phosphenes and scotomata during prolonged clomiphene citrate tablets USP administration. which disappeared by the 32nd day after stopping therapy.

Postmarketing surveillance of adverse events has also revealed other visual signs and symptoms during clomiphene citrate tablets USP therapy (see ADVERSE REACTIONS).

While the etiology of these visual symptoms is not yet understood, patients with any visual symptoms should discontinue treatment and have a complete ophthalmological evaluation carried out promptly.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, good stuff mr. jake, but im glad to see that only arose with dosages hitting 200mg.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine they are rare for guys who use it in the way that is necessary for cycle recovery.