Clen and Fat burner use

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys just after some advice, going to be doing fasted HIIT for 15-30 mins Mon-Fri to shred some bf%

What do you think would be more effective?
A- Clen prior to doing cardio and use my fat burner during the day and/or with my weight training at night
B- Take clen with my fat burner in the morning for cardio then fat burner again for Weights at night.

I do have a really REALLY high stim tolerance, but I would still start relatively low clen if taking with my fat burner.

My diet will be on point and in a calorie deficit of around 200 and I will be tweaking my diet as I go, so no need to mention diet at all :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say option A sounds better to me that way you're not taking all at once you're kind of splitting it up with clen in morning and fat burner when working out.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys just after some advice, going to be doing fasted HIIT for 15-30 mins Mon-Fri to shred some bf%

What do you think would be more effective?
A- Clen prior to doing cardio and use my fat burner during the day and/or with my weight training at night
B- Take clen with my fat burner in the morning for cardio then fat burner again for Weights at night.

I do have a really REALLY high stim tolerance, but I would still start relatively low clen if taking with my fat burner.

My diet will be on point and in a calorie deficit of around 200 and I will be tweaking my diet as I go, so no need to mention diet at all :)
Have you used clen before? I personally wouldn't use clen pre cardio. IME your heart is racing, you won't work as hard since you feel like your heart is going to explode. Also I recall reading that there was a possibly a correlation with clen pre cardio and an increased chance of cardiomyopathy (thickening/growing of heart muscle). I'm not sure about the cardiomyopathy part, but I always felt like crap doing cardio just after clen.

What fat burner you using? Like what main ingredients? For me that would determine when I took the day burner. IE yohimbine based, only precardio fasted so=fat burner pre cardio only. If not stim one, I'd split it up. If high caffeine base, prop split depending on how you feel waking up and what you need to get going.

I personally will only use yohimbine pre cardio, as I don't like the feel of being stimmed out while running. So ill go yohimbine->cardio->fatburner prelifting/few hrs after running

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used clen before? I personally wouldn't use clen pre cardio. IME your heart is racing, you won't work as hard since you feel like your heart is going to explode. Also I recall reading that there was a possibly a correlation with clen pre cardio and an increased chance of cardiomyopathy (thickening/growing of heart muscle). I'm not sure about the cardiomyopathy part, but I always felt like crap doing cardio just after clen.

What fat burner you using? Like what main ingredients? For me that would determine when I took the day burner. IE yohimbine based, only precardio fasted so=fat burner pre cardio only. If not stim one, I'd split it up. If high caffeine base, prop split depending on how you feel waking up and what you need to get going.

I personally will only use yohimbine pre cardio, as I don't like the feel of being stimmed out while running. So ill go yohimbine->cardio->fatburner prelifting/few hrs after running
Yeah I have used clen a couple of times before, never really used it pre workout in the morning (I managed the heart racing sides by just slowly building it up)
I am using Chaos and Pain CANNIBAL CARNAGE - key ingredients;
  • Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA) 750mg
  • L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 750mg
  • Bitter Melon Extract (10% Bitters) 500mg
  • Pterostilbene 75mg
  • PQQ 5mg
  • L-Tryptophan 250mg
  • D-Ribose 500mg
  • Nicotinamide 250mg
I was going to buy a stim fat burner and alternate them too

Thanks for the info man

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have used clen a couple of times before, never really used it pre workout in the morning (I managed the heart racing sides by just slowly building it up)
I am using Chaos and Pain CANNIBAL CARNAGE - key ingredients;
  • Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA) 750mg
  • L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 750mg
  • Bitter Melon Extract (10% Bitters) 500mg
  • Pterostilbene 75mg
  • PQQ 5mg
  • L-Tryptophan 250mg
  • D-Ribose 500mg
  • Nicotinamide 250mg
I was going to buy a stim fat burner and alternate them too

Thanks for the info man
Ya man in the end it's whatever you want. I'd prob go nonstim precardio stim=prelifting.

And I'd try just going some LISS to try clen before cardio first if your open to that. Especially if your lifting everyday. I could never handle HIIT that often and lifting while cutting. Always had to do HIIT 2/3x week max, but LISS could do every morning. Also depends on diet strategy though. I was doing IF so prob played a role.
GL getting cut man!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya man in the end it's whatever you want. I'd prob go nonstim precardio stim=prelifting.

And I'd try just going some LISS to try clen before cardio first if your open to that. Especially if your lifting everyday. I could never handle HIIT that often and lifting while cutting. Always had to do HIIT 2/3x week max, but LISS could do every morning. Also depends on diet strategy though. I was doing IF so prob played a role.
GL getting cut man!
Thanks for the info, I will have a bit of trial and error i think and see what works best for me. I get so bored doing cardio, but i suppose if I want those fat loss gains LISS is the way haha