Cistanche

Jdot11

Awards
Hey everyone, does anyone have a trusted brand they use for this herb? Also any dosage recommendations for max benefit?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

check out the 2nd product from left

talk about a trusted brand :)

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Let's revive this topic. For those who have used it for a while, please report on your results. What was your goal and did it work?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was pretty popular and was studied to improve kidney & bp as well.

But for bodybuilding purposes, people noticed strength, healthy test levels and was great for focus as well.

There's few diff extracts out there .. hard to get and keep it in stock.

Got very popular back in the day .. solo product stacks well, i believe back in the day people were stacking with Anacyclus products.

kid amnesiac

Awards
one of the anabeta versions had lodhra, anacyclus; cistanche & forskolin. sounds like we’ll be able to make our own from sns soon but with higher dosing as i think the pes version was only 4 caps per day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of the anabeta versions had lodhra, anacyclus; cistanche & forskolin. sounds like we’ll be able to make our own from sns soon but with higher dosing as i think the pes version was only 4 caps per day.
Yup and people enjoyed that very much .. I remember they were actually double dosing as well.
Prop blend for those 4 ingredients was 3,000mg

SNS anacyclus alone offers you 3200mg per serving .. so if people do decide to stack the 2 (Cistanche & Anacyclus) like myself , i think they will be very please.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

Yup and people enjoyed that very much .. I remember they were actually double dosing as well.
Prop blend for those 4 ingredients was 3,000mg

SNS anacyclus alone offers you 3200mg per serving .. so if people do decide to stack the 2 (Cistanche & Anacyclus) like myself , i think they will be very please.
But where can we get Custnache?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ND has cistanche and im currently running it with Anacyclus, Anabolic Effect, & Exubol (Turk from ICPS). Only got one bottle of ND cistanche and will switch over to SNS once they realease it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kind of tempted to order both anacyclus and recomp20 for a stack...
that would work well .. some people report binge eating, i dont really get that from it .. but recomp will assist for those who do.

nice lean strength stack.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ND has cistanche and im currently running it with Anacyclus, Anabolic Effect, & Exubol (Turk from ICPS). Only got one bottle of ND cistanche and will switch over to SNS once they realease it.
How is cistanche, and compared to tongkat how is it? I didn't really like tongkat, ran the 10% from ND and LJ100.

Erikdrvn

Awards
I
How is cistanche, and compared to tongkat how is it? I didn't really like tongkat, ran the 10% from ND and LJ100.
Im also tryng to figure out wich are the differences in terms of mechanism of actions between Cistanche Tongkat-Ali and Anacyclus Pyrethrum,

i have tryed several tongkat ali products and had mixed results: positive mood alpha feeling elevated libido but it seems to be dose dependent if i take to much it give me irritability and anxiety/paranoia, also tongkat after few days mess my sleep and libido i have to cycle it off and the frist days i cycle off i feel elevated libido.. maybe it low my estrogen to much..anyone else had this effect?
Speaking of Anacyclus i tryed only PR-TX from mansports that provides 1800 mg of it and staked it whit BLR Viron,
i already purchased anacyclus-xt and waiting it, it seems to help whit my sleep and also whit focus and motivation but in a smoother manner compared to tongkat,
i never tryed cistanche and would like to try naviorganics.uk anyone tryed it?

if anyone more expert than me can clarify i would like to know if the goal for this three supplements are the same why to stack the three? and also if they differ for mechanism of action and final result?
anacyclus and cistanche seems to be similar but i see more hype on cistanche, what do you think?

Erikdrvn

Awards
Anyone
I

Im also tryng to figure out wich are the differences in terms of mechanism of actions between Cistanche Tongkat-Ali and Anacyclus Pyrethrum,

i have tryed several tongkat ali products and had mixed results: positive mood alpha feeling elevated libido but it seems to be dose dependent if i take to much it give me irritability and anxiety/paranoia, also tongkat after few days mess my sleep and libido i have to cycle it off and the frist days i cycle off i feel elevated libido.. maybe it low my estrogen to much..anyone else had this effect?
Speaking of Anacyclus i tryed only PR-TX from mansports that provides 1800 mg of it and staked it whit BLR Viron,
i already purchased anacyclus-xt and waiting it, it seems to help whit my sleep and also whit focus and motivation but in a smoother manner compared to tongkat,

if anyone more expert than me can clarify i would like to know if the goal for this three supplements are the same why to stack the three? and also if they differ for mechanism of action and final result?
anacyclus and cistanche seems to be similar but i see more hype on cistanche, what do you think?
Anyone?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I

Google each, understand what compounds are extracted for, and that should help. So super high-level:

Tongkat: often std. for Eurycomanone. Seems to work on free test and cortisol, but also some evidence of supporting LBM accrual through adpatogenic pathways.

Anacyclus: this one is tougher, as there's less data. Contains Alkylamides. Seems to support libido, testosterone, and appetite. Appetite is huge for gaining muscle, obviously. Maybe also has pro-cognitive properties.

Cistanche: often std. for Echinacoside content. Potential for up-regulation of steroidogenesis enzymes