Chemical 1

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to run 2 bottles of Chemical 1 thanks to pyrobatt and wondering how everyone is dosing it. The label says 1 pill twice a day. Also stacking it with epi andro unless Chemical 4 gets released soon :)

chemicalone-1.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
1 and epi will be Fuccing nice bro . Start at 1 see how that is first 2-3 weeks and then if u want bump up but I think 2 tabs will be nice as **** specially with epi

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 and epi will be Fuccing nice bro . Start at 1 see how that is first 2-3 weeks and then if u want bump up but I think 2 tabs will be nice as **** specially with epi
Awesome thanks
I also have a transdermal dhea product should I run it with cycle?
And when is Chemical 4 being launched?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks
I also have a transdermal dhea product should I run it with cycle?
And when is Chemical 4 being launched?
You can, 1 andro hits me pretty hard so it would probably help. What are you running the epi at ? And no eta on 4 yet I believe , but stay tuned , if I hear anything I'll make sure to let you know pimp

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can, 1 andro hits me pretty hard so it would probably help. What are you running the epi at ? And no eta on 4 yet I believe , but stay tuned , if I hear anything I'll make sure to let you know pimp
Thinking of running the epi at 300mg a day
Thanks

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The epi stacked with chemical 1 will definitely give you good gains and also help you stay lean. 300mg isn't to strong but maybe start with a little less and see how you react. Also makes sure to run Chaos and Pain PCT after to get your levels back and keep gains. Code:SKELLIE saves u $$$. Let us know on here your results bro.