Cheapest place to order Spior cream?

RLD

Awards
Where have you guys found is the best place to order some Spiro cream from?

db682

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine has been ordering from wholesalehairproducts.com and is happy with the service of the new management. I know alot of people had problems with them after geared's death but he said they filled his order during that time. Im thinking about ordering some **** from them just to have in my stockpile. You still cant beat there prices no matter where you go.

db

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The prices from wholesale are the lowest, but my last order from them was a little disappointing. I ordered 2% spiro solution and some Azelaic acid/minoxidil. The spiro seems fine, but the minoxidil was a dark amber color, with a lot of crystals in the bottom from the actives that had parcipitated out of solution. I have to nuke it for 15 seconds before I use it every time.

To their credit, they shipped the order very fast. Also,when I wrote to them about my concerns they responded promptly via email.

However, now I order from minoxidil.com. The shipping is less, the products are higher quality, and they also have a wider selection.

BigV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The prices from wholesale are the lowest, but my last order from them was a little disappointing. I ordered 2% spiro solution and some Azelaic acid/minoxidil. The spiro seems fine, but the minoxidil was a dark amber color, with a lot of crystals in the bottom from the actives that had parcipitated out of solution. I have to nuke it for 15 seconds before I use it every time.

To their credit, they shipped the order very fast. Also,when I wrote to them about my concerns they responded promptly via email.

However, now I order from minoxidil.com. The shipping is less, the products are higher quality, and they also have a wider selection.

BigV

db682

Awards
  • Established
BV,
He was ordering from Dr. Lee prior and got the Xandrox 15% and the 12% and said that the 15% was very yellow/amber and also was always crystilized out of solution as well. That was a couple months ago and when he emailed them they emailed hime back the facts sheet and bold lettered the part where it stated the color is due to the high strength of the formula and to heat it back into solution. I actually showed him the websites so he pretty much tells me everything that happens with them.
Maybe the 5% from WHP is stronger then 5% and for that reason the color and crystals are there. Maybe.

Im gonna try them next week and Ill let you know.

db

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
db682,

Maybe the 5% from WHP is stronger then 5% and for that reason the color and crystals are there. Maybe.
I thought that might be the case - but I have to say the stuff from Dr.Lee 'tingles' a lot more than the stuff from WHP. Of course, Ive got the Xandrox nightime formula with the retinoic acid in it, so that could be what Im feeling. Ive been using spiro and 5%minoxidil/5% azelaic acid from WHP and Xandrox Nightime and Regrowth Shampoo (Nizoral with Salacylic acid added) from DrLee for about two months now. Ive definately noticed my hair getting thicker, so I think both products are working.

Please keep me updated on the quality of the stuff from Wholesale...like I said the customer service was definately there Ive just never seen minoxidil like that.

Thanks,
BigV