CEL Super Swole - is it really stim free?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
As title states - I can’t take anything with stims as I’m super sensitive to caffeine.

I have read many good reviews, but it contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract. Those contain caffeine right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As title states - I can’t take anything with stims as I’m super sensitive to caffeine.

I have read many good reviews, but it contains green coffee bean extract and green tea extract. Those contain caffeine right?
@sns8778

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's the S7 that has a few combined ingredients. I'd be shocked if total caffeine content is more than 5mg to 10mg but Steve may know more.

Edit: Vaso6 is also comes from green tea but unsure if regular or decaffeinated as some brands may use?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Some Green Tea has caffeine and there is also decaffeinated Green Tea (just specifying for overall purposes).

Both VASO6 and S7 are considered to be stim free and are used in a variety of stim free products.

VASO6 is a specific constituent derived from Green Tea so the caffeine content is negligible (probably zero).

S7 is branded ingredient combination of a variety of natural ingredients, including Green Coffee Bean. At 100 mg., the caffeine content of this would be negligible.

I agree with DieselNY's post above in that the total caffeine would likely be less than 5 mg, if that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea if there is any it’s negligible and will not be felt in the slightest. Great product and you should enjoy it for sure. Drop us some feedback on your experience if you grab some

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anything you’d notice the Kanna more than the trace amounts of caffeine. Low doses of Kanna actually wake me up a bit

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated guys! Think to be safe I’ll start using it underdosed and see if it does something - I still remember half a scoop of No Xplode almost sent me to the hospital, I’m THAT sensitive to caffeine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Much appreciated guys! Think to be safe I’ll start using it underdosed and see if it does something - I still remember half a scoop of No Xplode almost sent me to the hospital, I’m THAT sensitive to caffeine
A half a scoop of NO Xplode depending on what version was around 60 to 80 mg. There would be less much less than that in Super Swole, if any at all.

But I think its a good idea to start off with most anything at a half serving for anyone that is super sensitive to certain things.

Btw..... in case you can't find it, we do have a new version of it coming out in a couple of weeks. We had to remove the GlycerPump due to clumping issues. We discussed this in a few other places, but just wanted to let you and anyone else reading know in case you couldn't find it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taste is on point on super swole as well! :) Like said above start half serving for sure even though you will most likely be good to go but always better to be safe than sorry.