CEL/SNS Cycle coming up.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Going back from my previous post. But I am going to start a cycle soon which I'm absolutely excited about and also bought a few items along with them as well. I got a few CEL products already in hand and recently made a huge (but worth it) purchase last night from DPS Nutrition. Here's my upcoming cycle now:

Stano-Plex 300/Tudca/Gear Support by Blackstone Labs (8 Weeks)

PCT Assist/Reduce XT/Inhibit-E/Tribuplex 750 (4 weeks)

Anabolic Effect/Epi-Plex (12-16 weeks)

I have a few bottles of Gear Support laying around and thought **** it? May as well use them all instead of having them lay around. Also found a bottle of Tribuplex 750 by MRM from a bulk order I purchased months ago to get free shipping. Also have ran Trib 750 in the past to fix libido issues and it's worked very well every time hence why I've kept a bottle stashed away just in case lol.

I know I'm gonna get a lot a **** from this. But I almost caved and planned on doing:

Dianabol: 10/20/30/30/20/10 (6 weeks)
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks)

But I was worried about Liver Toxicity and I've read a lot about people accidentally buying bunk products and also how oral only cycles aren't worth it.

Came in this website and saw positive feedback about SNS and CEL products and thought I'd go this route instead.

Let me know what you guys think of this upcoming cycle of mine. Thanks gentlemen 🤙🤙

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think overall everything looks pretty good to me.

If it were me, I would be using a natural testosterone booster like M-Test or Optimize-T on cycle with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the layout .. i assume u mean at 2caps for 8weeks.

I kind of like ..

Stanoplex + Anabolic effect (8 weeks)
PCT : Anabolic Effect (8 weeks ) + other PCT stuff you had planned.

If you really love AE can extend more then 8weeks for PCT .. ive done that before .. and really enjoyed it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Cycle" bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I normally pass on commenting on things like this, but this was really unnecessary and things like this are one of the reasons why Anabolic Minds hardly ever gets any new members now days and why a lot of people don't post here anymore.

The word "Cycle" doesn't apply exclusively to steroids, ph's, and sarm's.
People cycle their diets, their training, and yes, their supplements.

The person who posted this thread did not compare the products that he is taking to AAS, and specifically said that he was looking to avoid things like that, hence why choosing to go this direction.

He also did not post this thread in the 'Anabolics' section.

He posted a question about a supplement cycle in the supplement section of AM under the company sub-forum of the company in which he is using products by to ask questions about those products.

It was a valid question by a newer member in the appropriate section and he, nor anyone else that wants to post here on AM deserves to have negative comments towards them or to be made fun of for asking questions.

I have no issue with you and sometimes find your posts amusing, but I hope that you can see my side on this - especially being that the thread was posted in the CEL sub-forum of the supplement section.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
I think overall everything looks pretty good to me.

If it were me, I would be using a natural testosterone booster like M-Test or Optimize-T on cycle with it.
How do M-Test and Op-T compare to one another? I see very positive feedback about both products.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do M-Test and Op-T compare to one another? I see very positive feedback about both products.
Both take different approaches to more or less the same thing. To me, I’d probably go MTest for bodybuilding purposes and Optimize T for well being. But at the end of the day, you’ll have to try both and see what you think of each.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great very comprehensive natural testosterone boosters and one person may like on better whereas another person may like the other better.

They make for a great stack.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice choices, I love CEL and SNS products, some of my favorite brands. Personally I don’t run tudca or cycle support with just epiandro. I’ve found that api plex (CEL’s apigenin) at 600mg provides blood pressure support and other benefits for muscle building when used with stano plex. You could save that support stuff if you decide to run multiple andros together where you may get more sides. I also use anabolic effect and epi plex after stano plex. I’ve also run them all together with mtest. After several cycles of these products, I prefer to run the stano plex much higher by itself but it depends person by person - I don’t get any sides. It is better for cutting but I’ve also used it for recomp (which is harder than a bulk or cut imo). Your diet and caloric surplus or deficit will drive the results, stanoplex will help. Good luck with your cycle!

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep good stuff. I'm currently running 600mg muscle addiction epiandro, anabolic effect, mtest or opt-t and 2 caps of reducext. It's a nice run. Good muscle hardness and vascularity. Strength increases are fun on epiandro. I tried 900mg and started getting crappy, dht is anti-estrogenic so that may have had something to do with it at higher doses. Everyone's different in that regard. Pct is pretty straightforward with a quality test booster, reduce xt and inhibit-e. I'm looking at switching over to anabolic xt here shortly.

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Yep good stuff. I'm currently running 600mg muscle addiction epiandro, anabolic effect, mtest or opt-t and 2 caps of reducext. It's a nice run. Good muscle hardness and vascularity. Strength increases are fun on epiandro. I tried 900mg and started getting crappy, dht is anti-estrogenic so that may have had something to do with it at higher doses. Everyone's different in that regard. Pct is pretty straightforward with a quality test booster, reduce xt and inhibit-e. I'm looking at switching over to anabolic xt here shortly.
So 600mg of Stano is the sweet spot huh? That's what I was plan on running. Didn't plan on bumping up to 900mg. Just like you, I've read of some people going up in dosage and end up feeling like crap. But there's also some who feel that 900 is perfect for them. Hey, to each their own I guess?

bsa7690

bsa7690

Awards
Nice choices, I love CEL and SNS products, some of my favorite brands. Personally I don’t run tudca or cycle support with just epiandro. I’ve found that api plex (CEL’s apigenin) at 600mg provides blood pressure support and other benefits for muscle building when used with stano plex. You could save that support stuff if you decide to run multiple andros together where you may get more sides. I also use anabolic effect and epi plex after stano plex. I’ve also run them all together with mtest. After several cycles of these products, I prefer to run the stano plex much higher by itself but it depends person by person - I don’t get any sides. It is better for cutting but I’ve also used it for recomp (which is harder than a bulk or cut imo). Your diet and caloric surplus or deficit will drive the results, stanoplex will help. Good luck with your cycle!
Valuable info right here! Thanks brother!! 🤙🤙

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 600mg of Stano is the sweet spot huh? That's what I was plan on running. Didn't plan on bumping up to 900mg. Just like you, I've read of some people going up in dosage and end up feeling like crap. But there's also some who feel that 900 is perfect for them. Hey, to each their own I guess?
Yeah, I think that 600 mg is the sweet spot and a great dose.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct. You can run 600 for a month or so then try 900 to see how you feel. It only took me a few days to realize l didn't like it. But you may feel great, it's just an individual thing