Cardarine affects blood?

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It brought it down 125 points over thr high end to putting me smack dab where I should be im also in the process of coming off a 2 year keto and going back to a low fat high protien moderate carb diet all extremely clean , I don't drink don't smoke , not gonna lie 1s or 2 times a month ill vape a bit of weed but mainly only do it during the spring and summer months while rucking prepping for my mnt goat hunts.
Is vaping weed even a negative for health at all? I would think because it’s usually such a small amount while also all the benefits of THC it would be heavily health positive

T

Themntgoathunter

Awards
See people will say ahhh cancer might get ya in 40 years but that ldl will get ya in 10 or 15. So if a 40 year old takes it, do you worry about cancer at 80 or heart attack at 65? Priorities

Pretty much I agree not only that but I cycle the cardarine 10 weeks on 10-14 off and even then normally use it during a cut

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty much I agree not only that but I cycle the cardarine 10 weeks on 10-14 off and even then normally use it during a cut
I have only done 6 week stints but looking for a bigger run at perhaps 10mgs (previously have done 15-20mg.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello every one new to the forums here I just wanted to say iv been on cardarine for 12 weeks and had my blood work done and it did in fact help with my bad cholesterol it lowered it by a decent amount all other markers were amazing and spot on.
Not sure I'd attribute the cholesterol reduction to Cardarine especially since you said you are coming off Keto which for most people, will result in a reduction on cholesterol. In addition, most people who start adding healthy supps or chemicals to their daily routine they also tend to clean up their diet at the same time, which will also improve cholesterol. Sure Cardarine may contribute to cholesterol reduction but so do other things.

T

Themntgoathunter

Awards
Not sure I'd attribute the cholesterol reduction to Cardarine especially since you said you are coming off Keto which for most people, will result in a reduction on cholesterol. In addition, most people who start adding healthy supps or chemicals to their daily routine they also tend to clean up their diet at the same time, which will also improve cholesterol. Sure Cardarine may contribute to cholesterol reduction but so do other things.
I agree I cut waaaay back on the fats atm I'm running around 2200 calories a day 180-225 protien 35-50 grams of fat rest clean carbs I absolutely avoid sugar ill eat yams and small amount of fruit ect like strawberries and blue battery's with my oat meal but max 1/2 cup

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See people will say ahhh cancer might get ya in 40 years but that ldl will get ya in 10 or 15. So if a 40 year old takes it, do you worry about cancer at 80 or heart attack at 65? Priorities
Man, you just make up Numbers, and shoot em out like they're facts.
Whatever makes you feel better....

But everyone else ....
Don't follow made up crap.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, you just make up Numbers, and shoot em out like they're facts.
Whatever makes you feel better....

But everyone else ....
Don't follow made up crap.
It was an obvious exaggeration with the point being a heart attack is more likely to kill you than cancer.

T

Themntgoathunter

Awards
I really don't think cancer is even a concern with Cardarine unless dosages are insane like 60+mg a day and for months o end I know of at least 3 guys that run it at 20 mg a day pretty much year round and have been for years with zero side effects I just believe cycling it on and off is a good thing let the body rest and receptors freshen up ect.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was an obvious exaggeration with the point being a heart attack is more likely to kill you than cancer.
Maybe .....
It's individual.

I personally can't justify taking Cardarine long-term, because I do believe there to be a Cancer risk there.

Some of the guys on this board are pretty good at finding supps that seems to be heart healthy, but have no mention (so far) of Cancer risk.

Hyde's pretty good with supplements.....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really don't think cancer is even a concern with Cardarine unless dosages are insane like 60+mg a day and for months o end I know of at least 3 guys that run it at 20 mg a day pretty much year round and have been for years with zero side effects I just believe cycling it on and off is a good thing let the body rest and receptors freshen up ect.
I know guys that have smoked all of their lives, and never gotten Cancer (so far).
That doesn't mean smoking isn't a Cancer risk

Heck .... I know guys who've played Russian Roulette (literally), and not only didn't experience death .... They suffered Zero bad physical effects from it.

Russian Roulette safe? No.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know guys that have smoked all of their lives, and never gotten Cancer (so far).
That doesn't mean smoking isn't a Cancer risk

Heck .... I know guys who've played Russian Roulette (literally), and not only didn't experience death .... They suffered Zero bad physical effects from it.

Russian Roulette safe? No.
Maybe .....
It's individual.

I personally can't justify taking Cardarine long-term, because I do believe there to be a Cancer risk there.

Some of the guys on this board are pretty good at finding supps that seems to be heart healthy, but have no mention (so far) of Cancer risk.

Hyde's pretty good with supplements.....
I would never justify taking ANYTHING long term. I mean even natural supplements like….transdermals… have a cancer risk aka prop 65. Moderation is key with everything including water. Including vitamins. Including tuna fish. I find it interesting where people choose to draw the line and make it their hill to die on.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would never justify taking ANYTHING long term. I mean even natural supplements like….transdermals… have a cancer risk aka prop 65. Moderation is key with everything including water. Including vitamins. Including tuna fish. I find it interesting where people choose to draw the line and make it their hill to die on.
If there seems to be an unbiased study showing something has a legitimate chance of giving me Cancer, I choose not to o die there.

I'll die with water, and tuna, and TDs (not sure what you're implying there, Bro...) .

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used cardarine for 5 years now. I've used it for 6 months at a clip.

It's only ever helped me.

I am willing to bet "if" it has any carcinogenic effects it's genetic based. And I know many of you won't fathom what this means so I wont explain it.

In another thread a member here questioned me and said I was wrong. Cardarine doesn't help endurance in studies. First of all what human studies

Second of all I haven't used it for 5 years because it's useless.

3rd of all, fighting and an argument w idiots on anabolic minds is like getting a gold medal in the special Olympics

Even if you win , you're still retarded.

Offended? Too bad...

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used cardarine for 5 years now. I've used it for 6 months at a clip.

It's only ever helped me.

I am willing to bet "if" it has any carcinogenic effects it's genetic based. And I know many of you won't fathom what this means so I wont explain it.

In another thread a member here questioned me and said I was wrong. Cardarine doesn't help endurance in studies. First of all what human studies

Second of all I haven't used it for 5 years because it's useless.

3rd of all, fighting and an argument w idiots on anabolic minds is like getting a gold medal in the special Olympics

Even if you win , you're still retarded.

Offended? Too bad...

Lmao 🤣

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's why I never argue with certain guys.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Out of curiosity, does anyone know of another substance that increases nearly all health markers and also causes cancer eventually? Almost doesn’t seem to make sense
If you look into what ppar-delta receptors do then it makes perfect sense. Certain cancers upregulate ppar-delta (i.e. the same thing cardarine does) and it promotes metastasis of cancer cells.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you look into what ppar-delta receptors do then it makes perfect sense. Certain cancers upregulate ppar-delta (i.e. the same thing cardarine does) and it promotes metastasis of cancer cells.

Right but isn’t PPAR delta increased naturally in athletes anyways? And doesn’t metformin a very popular and well researched anti aging tool increase ppar delta expression? Seems like we are only focusing on ONE part of the puzzle

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Right but isn’t PPAR delta increased naturally in athletes anyways? And doesn’t metformin a very popular and well researched anti aging tool increase ppar delta expression? Seems like we are only focusing on ONE part of the puzzle
Presumably it will have something to do with the fact that exercise and metformin upregulate ppard through ampk enzymes, which is a natural metabolism regulator, whilst ppard agonists like cardarine act on the receptor directly.

In any case the evidence that cardarine is carcinogenic is pretty indisputable, it's just to what extent we don't really know. All the broscience downplaying of this with stuff like "oh I know a guy that's used it for years and he's fine" etc. is irresponsible, as well as just embarrassingly flawed.

I have no issue with people using cardarine, it's a personal choice. I just think people should have access to correct information.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Over the years if is amazing at how many things are "Known" to cause cancer, heck you can't grill meat It Causes Cancer, you need to live your life because in the end we are all going to die, I prefer to look good in my coffin, some people prefer to be a 400lbs blob in theirs, we make choices everyday you need to make the ones that feel right for you!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carderine was discovered in 1991, 32 years later and no1 has got cancer or any negative health impacts, you guys should have treated the covid shot with the same fear you put on carderine
Can we get a pretty golden frame for this comment pleeeeeeease?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can we get a pretty golden frame for this comment pleeeeeeease?
Why? It's only been used in humans for a fraction of those 32 years and we have no idea or even any way of determining if anyone has gotten cancer as a result of cardarine usage. It's irresponsible misinformation.

Jason Nicholas

Jason Nicholas

Awards
If it makes you feel good then it's probably bad

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Presumably it will have something to do with the fact that exercise and metformin upregulate ppard through ampk enzymes, which is a natural metabolism regulator, whilst ppard agonists like cardarine act on the receptor directly.

In any case the evidence that cardarine is carcinogenic is pretty indisputable, it's just to what extent we don't really know. All the broscience downplaying of this with stuff like "oh I know a guy that's used it for years and he's fine" etc. is irresponsible, as well as just embarrassingly flawed.

I have no issue with people using cardarine, it's a personal choice. I just think people should have access to correct information.
That should play more into dose than anything correct? Because despite pathway receptors eventually getting activated are activated regardless. So hyper activated is bad in this case but activated a little bit is beneficial? Obviously no way of knowing the dose for this at this time

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That should play more into dose than anything correct? Because despite pathway receptors eventually getting activated are activated regardless. So hyper activated is bad in this case but activated a little bit is beneficial? Obviously no way of knowing the dose for this at this time
Not necessarily. It could be due to the fact that activation via the "normal" routes (e.g. ampk) that metformin and exercise induces also has other functions that direct activation via ppard agonists doesn't, which counteract the carcinogen effect.

Dosage probably does play a role regardless, although in the rat studies tumorigenesis was much the same at all dosages used - but they did cap out at a mg/kg that was still fairly high compared to typical human usage, so it would have been interesting to see the results at lower in dosages and if the results were different.

We're most likely never going to know the answer to any of this, as the results of the rat studies completely scared off further development.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why? It's only been used in humans for a fraction of those 32 years and we have no idea or even any way of determining if anyone has gotten cancer as a result of cardarine usage. It's irresponsible misinformation.
This period in time is completely irresponsible misinformation on every front. That is all.

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. It could be due to the fact that activation via the "normal" routes (e.g. ampk) that metformin and exercise induces also has other functions that direct activation via ppard agonists doesn't, which counteract the carcinogen effect.

Dosage probably does play a role regardless, although in the rat studies tumorigenesis was much the same at all dosages used - but they did cap out at a mg/kg that was still fairly high compared to typical human usage, so it would have been interesting to see the results at lower in dosages and if the results were different.

We're most likely never going to know the answer to any of this, as the results of the rat studies completely scared off further development.
You hit the nail on the head. Ampk activation does a **** ton more than just increase ppar delta activity. In fact I believe there was a study (I’ll have to find it) that showed taking metformin (which activates Ampk) with GW somehow negated some of the carcinogenic effects of GW. A combination of AICAR / metformin and GW would likely be safer. On its own, taking away a cells ability to regulate itself is probably not a great idea.

S

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You hit the nail on the head. Ampk activation does a **** ton more than just increase ppar delta activity. In fact I believe there was a study (I’ll have to find it) that showed taking metformin (which activates Ampk) with GW somehow negated some of the carcinogenic effects of GW. A combination of AICAR / metformin and GW would likely be safer. On its own, taking away a cells ability to regulate itself is probably not a great idea.
I have that chart right here… a wide variety of differences all around

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Carderine lowers my cholesterol on bloodwork, seems to for most ppl.