Can I have a honest opinion on my legs

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Hi guys so long story short I want to know if I am genetically gifted with decent legs or are they just average? I always get compliments on my legs by female bodybuilders also… I hang tried to gain muscle since I started working out I have just been trying to lose weight … I got around 14 pounds to go
Then I will start to build muscle.. this is just from cuttin for 7 months and be honest even if there **** I won’t mind just wanna
3E8A2953-120F-42F2-BFA5-9EF91C6C608B.jpeg
now thnaks

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
looking pretty thick after only 7 months.
Thanks … sorry it’s around a 10 months iv been cutting not 7 … but like genetically are they good for future bodybuilding or hard to say?

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Are you fishing for a compliment?
I mean I guess so? Not in a gay way tho like I’m thinking to do a show one day ‘ maybe ‘ but I know it’s all about genetics also hard work .. and I want a honest opinion on my legs what’s wrong with that ? Let’s see your skinny legs lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean I guess so? Not in a gay way tho like I’m thinking to do a show one day ‘ maybe ‘ but I know it’s all about genetics also hard work .. and I want a honest opinion on my legs what’s wrong with that ? Let’s see your skinny legs lol
your legs may look genetically gifted but the best BBers have those gifts in more than just one muscle group. I dont see why you couldnt compete to see where you stacx up ?

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
your legs may look genetically gifted but the best BBers have those gifts in more than just one muscle group. I dont see why you couldnt compete to see where you stacx up ?
thank you! Just wanted to know ppl’s thoughts that all I’m not to big up top but I can show

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My quads are never going to look like that. Keep training and get in the stage.

dietbarge

dietbarge

Awards
Your legs just look very unique. You never see a guy with legs cut so high in the quad. Almost like you have unique quads

dietbarge

dietbarge

Awards
oh wow what you mean by that ? Is that a good genetic? thing?
I just meant it as a good thing. I wasnt being sarcastic or anything. It was an honest response. I honestly never saw thighs cut that high up before.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys so long story short I want to know if I am genetically gifted with decent legs or are they just average? I always get compliments on my legs by female bodybuilders also… I hang tried to gain muscle since I started working out I have just been trying to lose weight … I got around 14 pounds to go
Then I will start to build muscle.. this is just from cuttin for 7 months and be honest even if there **** I won’t mind just wanna View attachment 226222now thnaks
Good sweep but high inserts which you really can't do much about. That's genetics. What concerns me is the absence of cock hang. In this pose particular, there should be a good solid hang dang.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Good sweep but high inserts which you really can't do much about. That's genetics. What concerns me is the absence of cock hang. In this pose particular, there should be a good solid hang dang.
what does high insert mean? And good sweep?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what does high insert mean? And good sweep?
Jesus Christ, it should be self explanatory but here goes. Look at the big gap between your knee cap and where your quads start to flare. That's not a favorable insert for bodybuilding. That flare should start right above the knee. Sweep is the outer edge of your quads. That part is favorable save for the fact that it starts 6 inches too high. Almost looks like you went to a hack doctor and got quad implants. Merry Christmas.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Jesus Christ, it should be self explanatory but here goes. Look at the big gap between your knee cap and where your quads start to flare. That's not a favorable insert for bodybuilding. That flare should start right above the knee. Sweep is the outer edge of your quads. That part is favorable save for the fact that it starts 6 inches too high. Almost looks like you went to a hack doctor and got quad implants. Merry Christmas.
oh lol thanks for your honest op I do see that now

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was being a dick. But yeah, I have high insertions on both bi's and tri's. It sucks. But nothing I can do about it. LOL.
Try high insertion calf’s and get back to me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking to BB then it's sorta hard to say without seeing the full physique to know how it's all relative as well as maybe the actual measurements of your quads > calves. Bodybuilding is about balance and symmetry and sculping right? From that single perspective I'd say your quads look massive compared to your calves but I doubt thats the case probably a bad angle on the calves. that said your hardwork has definitely paid off. (y)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg is mostly genetics of how it’s shape as well as size obviously but a nice sweep like yours greatly helps at making them look bigger than they possible are.

overall good front shot legs are good sweep is very good but your adductors (inner) sucks you need to fill that gap where your legs touch together. After that they’ll be very very good.

Btw .. Careful on the legs injections… you don’t wanna abuse it and look like a circus freak.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw ppl talking about calves here.. they are an absolutely irrelevant muscle as they are not even judges in bodybuilding. Who cares about calves

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They talk about it during the show but you’re not penalized for your calves. For exemple iains calves are smaller than his girlfriends and they absolutely suck but he’s never been penalized for it nor the judge ever told him to get bigger calves (he’s said that many times on podcasts) many judges also mentionned on that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Dustin07 although we could argue that subconsciously it could change how they rate someone I would agree.. because even though you won’t penalize a competitor for small calve… you might find someone’s back shot super enhance by some crazy calves so I guess it could still have an impact even if the judges say it doesn’t….

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They talk about it during the show but you’re not penalized for your calves. For exemple iains calves are smaller than his girlfriends and they absolutely suck but he’s never been penalized for it nor the judge ever told him to get bigger calves (he’s said that many times on podcasts) many judges also mentionned on that
Side note Iains is pretty funny on bro chat! Always telling it straight up and giving his honest opinion.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Dustin07 although we could argue that subconsciously it could change how they rate someone I would agree.. because even though you won’t penalize a competitor for small calve… you might find someone’s back shot super enhance by some crazy calves so I guess it could still have an impact even if the judges say it doesn’t….
buddy of mine when he was fresh out of college football was pulling close to 600lbs and squatting like 415 for reps. He was just over 200lbs but I think 5'11" or 6'. The way he was built was with these monster fucking arms but unfortunately skinny legs. I literally was worried he was going to snap a leg by how much he was squatting and pulling.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Side note Iains is pretty funny on bro chat! Always telling it straight up and giving his honest opinion.
Haha for real!!! And he’s hated so much too eh? People who say what they think aren’t popular anymore in our society :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha for real!!! And he’s hated so much too eh? People who say what they think aren’t popular anymore in our society :)
Agreed cause majority can't handle constructive feedback without getting butt hurt :LOL:

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Leg is mostly genetics of how it’s shape as well as size obviously but a nice sweep like yours greatly helps at making them look bigger than they possible are.

overall good front shot legs are good sweep is very good but your adductors (inner) sucks you need to fill that gap where your legs touch together. After that they’ll be very very good.

Btw .. Careful on the legs injections… you don’t wanna abuse it and look like a circus freak.
leg injection? And thnaks for commenting

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Do you inject your quads?
no I’m on trt I injected my shoulders .. I used to inject my butt but I use a half inch 29g needle so I doubt it will go on the muscle in the butt… is that the injection you mean? I always thought trt injection site don’t grow the muscle in particular? Or are you talking about another form of steroids?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no I’m on trt I injected my shoulders .. I used to inject my butt but I use a half inch 29g needle so I doubt it will go on the muscle in the butt… is that the injection you mean? I always thought trt injection site don’t grow the muscle in particular? Or are you talking about another form of steroids?
Your sweep almost looks unnatural that’s why I’m saying haha but good that’s a good freak factor to have! Injecting a site don’t grow muscle but it can deform it and scar tissue if it’s really bad will be visible!

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Your sweep almost looks unnatural that’s why I’m saying haha but good that’s a good freak factor to have! Injecting a site don’t grow muscle but it can deform it and scar tissue if it’s really bad will be visible!
oh wow so the sweep the the way my muscles sticks out from the side? What sucks is the other guy commented said I have short quotes and that’s not appealing is there anyways I can kinda make up for that?
Also I want to make clear i havnt tried to build muscle since I been working out… I was 17 stone iv been loosing weight very slowly il show some before and after pictures but I am loooking forward to losing another 15 pounds and then building muscle … I’m lucky because trt has helped me build abit of muscle while cutting

Attachments

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy **** dude serious fucking transformation, i respect it!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think high insertions can be good and bad, whilst you dont get the same fullness and muscle belly and it limits your size potential, it can make a muscle look bigger and freakier than it is, such as op's quads. Many bodybuilders with short biceps have better looking biceps due to that shortness. I have short biceps so they could be bigger but when i do front double bis they look more seperated and round and bigger than they really are due to being short

lamarclark09

Awards
Only 7 months you make it. It's good. Your legs look very unique.

IusedToBeFit

IusedToBeFit

Awards
Guy with big quads asks how legs are. lul

Congrats on the gains brotha. Keep on keep'n on ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with others. Congrats on the progress!