Unanswered Can I drink alcohol on orbs pct intensive

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Hi can anyone tell me if it’s ok to drink a little on pct intensive as I’m going holiday in a week and would like the odd cocktail, I don’t normally drink but on holiday it would be nice to have 1 or 3 :)

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can. I don’t see where 1 is going to make a difference. I’ve drank on all sorts of supps with no ill effects. That being said everybody is different and can effect you differently.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can. I don’t see where 1 is going to make a difference. I’ve drank on all sorts of supps with no ill effects. That being said everybody is different and can effect you differently.
I'm the same as this. But like said everyone is different so you may just have to test it out and see how you react.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Thankyou for your replies👍I only worried because it says on back not to consume alcohol while on em, I don’t drink a lot anyway and when I do I don’t get drunk so let’s hope these pills don’t make look a right cnut and faint or something:) I’ll update when back from holiday.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re taking a PCT product, did you just come off a cycle? If so, your liver is likely already stressed, alcohol should probably be avoided. I’m not familiar with that specific product, but I doubt there’s anything that would actually cause issues. Every supplement ever is more than likely going to have a warning not to consume alcohol just to cover their asses. They also all say not to take while pregnant, for example, even though a majority are fine.