Calories on cutting cycle

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're on test, tren as they preserve muscle. How low percentage wise can you cut calories and keep your lean muscle. I'm sure this varies so just looking for ballpark figure. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This could be a huge topic but I'll keep it brief...

My TDEE is typically 3500kcal.

Ive run tren going as low as 1800kcal, but not for sustained periods (maybe 3-4wks at that intake). I've continued to set PRs and look joocy. I haven't done any body composition scans, but anecdotally, subjectively, photos and tape measure would indicate I kept my muscle mass at the very least. Tren was usually around 300-400mg ace. But also always with masteron in the mix.

Notrealsmart

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This could be a huge topic but I'll keep it brief...

My TDEE is typically 3500kcal.

Ive run tren going as low as 1800kcal, but not for sustained periods (maybe 3-4wks at that intake). I've continued to set PRs and look joocy. I haven't done any body composition scans, but anecdotally, subjectively, photos and tape measure would indicate I kept my muscle mass at the very least. Tren was usually around 300-400mg ace. But also always with masteron in the mix.
Very helpful, especially the timeframe you dropped that low. I know I cut down to 2100 and like you said strength and size gains are still noticeable. Thanks

Reactions: Nac