Bulking stack?

Seant1994

Awards
Hi all, in 2017 I used Epi + Tren by German pharma and it was a solid stack seen me gain serious mass. What’s the equivalent these days? I’m bulking. Diet and training is in check, so now just trying to add a bulking stack non meth ideally but with the correct on cycle support I’m open to others. Brawn products seem hot atm and I’ve seen the EPI annd TREN-V. Looking at the product info, seems like this could be very similar? Or any other brawn products? Or any other brand! whatever is hot atm. Much appreciated. Fairly newbie to PHs so I’ll listen to the pros. Only done 2 cycles in 2017 and enjoyed it and the results.

Last edited:

Seant1994

Awards
Thinking about this 6 week cycle.

BRAWN TRENA-V (TRENDIONE) 30/45/60/60/60/60

BRAWN EPI (EPISTA
20/30/30/30/30/30

PCT NOVLA 20/20/10/10

Would this stack require on cycle support? thoughts/advice are welcome and much appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your probably gonna want nac and something for blood pressure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey man. I've done all of the phs and sarms under the sun and real AAS.
Epi and trenavar wont build tha tmuch muscle, but they are a nice addition to something like an S-23 which will build muscle. Do yourself a favor and try s-23, injectable version > sublingual dropper > sublingual oral > swallowing pills. In order of effectiveness

you aren't injecting testosterone as a base alongside it? Then you should get a test booster, preferably something with fenugreek, goat weed and such in it, tribulus perhaps maca and DIM
This is absolutely terrible advice, it's people like you that ruin the forums.

First of all epistane and trenavar are much more potent muscle builders then s23, if yiu wanna run 50+ mg of s23 then yes it will be stronger then trenavar mg vs mg but it will also come with more side effects. second of all a testosterone booster will do absolutely nothing, zero, as a test base.

Don't try to advise ppl when you don't have a clue

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Op if you want something to function as a test base and your not willing to inject you are going to want something like 4 andro or dermacrine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
we need to clear something up here. epistane and trenavar are NOT more potent muscle builders than s23, i repeat they are NOT
You have no clue what your talking about. And mind you I rep for a company that sells sarms. I literally make money selling sarms if anything I would benefit by saying sarms are stronger then prohormones but they typically are not. Epistane in particular is just as strong as the majority of oral steroids and Epistane IS A ANABOLIC STEROID. Epistane is used interchangeably with winni and anavar by many people.

Again, you don't know what your talking about

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i dont give a flying **** what you do. s-23 kicks the **** out of epi and trenavar and I DONT work for anyone whose selling any of them
Good for you, carry on. The majority of ppl here are going to be smart enough not to listen to you.

Have a nice day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With a temper? I have no temper, I'm a great rep and I also dont like the spreading of false information and that's what your doing. And the part about what sarm or ph is stronger is irrelevant. But you telling people that they can use a testosterone booster in place of a test base is bad information that potentially could get someone in a world of problems.

We like to help ppl around here, you providing people with false information is not helping anyone.

Seant1994

Awards
Thanks for your replies. No need to keyboard fight boys, we’re all here to help each other out. I call for calm in this heated moment :ROFLMAO:

I was looking at cycle protect by pure for on cycle support and think clomadex by pure labs for pct. All sounds about right, right?

I’ll update my results in 5/6 weeks. If anyone has any advice it’s welcome.

Last edited:

Seant1994

Awards
Clomadex is a natural test booster, it won't do anything for restore of your natural testosterone production. You need real clomid or real Nolvadex not a testosterone booster. You can add a test booster to your serm but a test booster Is NOT a pct
didn’t know this mate, thanks! I’ll make that change.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I need to get back in shape, it's depressing looking at that photo lol
Just grabbed a few things from MA Research. Do you have a rough ball park on when shipping info gets sent after the E-Check is processed?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just grabbed a few things from MA Research. Do you have a rough ball park on when shipping info gets sent after the E-Check is processed?
I wanna say he sends it right after the e check goes through. I know in general it's about a 6 to 7 day process from the day you order till the products arrive. For any reason it processes and you don't get tracking DM me and IL send your order number to make and I will figure it out

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wanna say he sends it right after the e check goes through. I know in general it's about a 6 to 7 day process from the day you order till the products arrive. For any reason it processes and you don't get tracking DM me and IL send your order number to make and I will figure it out
I appreciate it. It went through yesterday so waiting to see if he sends shipping info today.