Unanswered Breathless after 360mg caffeine

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm feeling out of breath from this. I feel my heartbeats at night before bed even though its 12 hours from when I drink the caffeine. I used to be able to drink 500mg+ with no trouble. I can't take yohimbine or albuterol I believe. What should I do? Is there something wrong with my heart? Sometimes I feel like a needle hitting my heart at night (2 days ago etc). I took clen in the past...

Can it be too high protein? Too little cardio? Too much caffeine for me atm? Stress? Anxiety? Or that I f:ed up my heart with 140mcg clen etc and 120mcg alot. Took like almost 3 tubs total within the past 12 months. Thats like 100 tabs of 40mcg... And albuterol not too long ago at up to 32mg per day. Yohimbine gets me away from sleep but the heart arythmias hit me too hard tonight

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clen can cause permanent heart damage. Caffiene, plus anxiety can cause a bad heart rhythm, and a higher heart beat. Electrolyte balance can cause a bad heart rhythm and that can occur through stimulant use. Taper or drop all stimulants now, and then pay attention to your heart off stimulants.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, high protein is only possibly harmful to those with kidney disease. Everyone else it is beneficial.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen can cause permanent heart damage. Caffiene, plus anxiety can cause a bad heart rhythm, and a higher heart beat. Electrolyte balance can cause a bad heart rhythm and that can occur through stimulant use. Taper or drop all stimulants now, and then pay attention to your heart off stimulants.
It feels like I'm taking clen every day... Even with caffeine only

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get an ekg, Clen is nasty stuff for the heart.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It feels like I'm taking clen every day... Even with caffeine only
Dude, hold off stimulants. Then make sure your diet/electrolytes are in order. Do not over drink water. Breathe through your nose, take deeper and slower breaths.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, hold off stimulants. Then make sure your diet/electrolytes are in order. Do not over drink water. Breathe through your nose, take deeper and slower breaths.
Ok. Mk677 too? ( Not taking atm)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. Mk677 too? ( Not taking atm)
If diet is not in order, if you hold water easy, that could cause initial temporary issues through initial water gain.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just stop taking everything and let your body sort itself out. If it happens still after taking time off from everything then I’d get it looked at. EKG and a ECHO probably wouldn’t hurt either.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe check with like a doctor or someone.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a break from whatever you're taking. If you really can't stop immediately, taper it down and see what difference it brings.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I take too much caffeine, i Feel very breathless and find myself holding my breath involuntarily... dat anxiety, such a **** feeling

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I reduced the caffeine from 2 energy drinks to one, 360 to 180mgs of caffeine and OH MY GOD what a difference! Wtf? I used to get close to a gram off caffeine before. Now I cant handle 300+! Like wtf? Might be something wierd with that specific drink...? I'm lucky it got fixed and I'm safe.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I reduced the caffeine from 2 energy drinks to one, 360 to 180mgs of caffeine and OH MY GOD what a difference! Wtf? I used to get close to a gram off caffeine before. Now I cant handle 300+! Like wtf? Might be something wierd with that specific drink...? I'm lucky it got fixed and I'm safe.
Hate to resurrect a dead thread but did you feel like you were trying to breathe and just couldn’t catch the top of your breaths? Head/facial pressure, fatigued but restless when you actually want to rest?

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do less than 100mg caffiene until you can get into the doctors take magnesium citrate a gram broken up during the day, get so potassium and vitamin C to help regulate cortisol. A baby asprin a day shouldn't hurt. but other than that SEE A CARDIOLOGIST

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This

People focus alot on Macronutrients but neglect other aspects... Electrolytes.

A few weeks ago i was getting a fluttery heart feeling and my muscles would just randomly cramp. I sat down and basically worked out what electrolytes i was taking in and it just wasn't enough. I supplemented with potassium and added in magnesium (I bought 2 of the more bio-available forms... A little pricier but well worth the extra £££) i dosed them both pretty high but spaced out the doses all during the day. Honestly within a couple days i felt like a new person. No cramps and i felt a ton more energy. I noticed i was slightly lethargic some days. This has all gone. I also added pink Himalayin salt to all my meals. Don't neglect salt intake either.

So make sure your getting enough electrolytes. Such a vital part of your health If your electrolyte stores are slightly low then you will feel a massive benefit in no time

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to resurrect a dead thread but did you feel like you were trying to breathe and just couldn’t catch the top of your breaths? Head/facial pressure, fatigued but restless when you actually want to rest?
I think so. Why? I still feel like that when drinking alot of caffeine. Like I'm on tren or something?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I take about 300mg caffeine via coffee daily. I feel like I experience consistent higher blood pressure and feeling somewhat dizzy and out of breath at times. I suppose I’m just sensitive to the caffeine. I suppose
I just can’t tolerate any stimulants but is their a healthier alternative?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
How long to give caffeine from coffee a chance to Clear my system. Want to make sure it’s not all that caffeine causing consistent high blood pressure. I’ve only been off 2 days in past 2 years. Just need some advice to be able to rule my coffee out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Powerlifting/Strongman 10