Brand New Pre Workout; HyperMax! #GetHyped

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PowerMax 2.0 retitled and partially detailed, #GetHyped for Performax Lab's new HyperMax

Back when we introduced Performax Labs and their two supplements, the muscle builder AlphaMax, and the recently reviewed fat burner FitMax. The brand confirmed the return of their more intense pre-workout formula PowerMax, with the coming of a 2.0 version. Performax how now passed on an update for the product saying that it's tentative name of PowerMax 2.0 has been replaced by it's official title, HyperMax. In the same relatively short mention, the brand also said that the supplement is an entirely new formula, so possibly nothing like PowerMax. And that it will be a very high stimulant, high intensity pre-workout, revealing just one ingredient, 4-AMP citrate. While originally the PowerMax sequel was expected to be arriving sometime this month, Performax have given us an official launch window of sometime between late April and early May. Putting it at a minimum of about four or so weeks.

@ Stack3d.com

Stack3d Supplement News: PowerMax 2.0 retitled and partially detailed, #GetHyped for Performax Lab's new HyperMax

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had the pleasure of trying this out early, get excited people! Hypermax is STRONG, with all the other attributes that made powermax great. Laser focus, killer pumps, and did I say strong? Be on the lookout for more info!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumped for peeps who might have missed this over the weekend. Get pumped people!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like you said this stuff is strong and Stim Junkies are going to LOVE this product!!

Only info released so far about the product is hopeful release of end of April and it will contain 4-AMP Citrate as part of its blend.

Stay tuned as we release more information on the product over the next 4 weeks!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, nice Tbone! I can't see pics on my phone, so I had no idea what was going on last night!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax will be out by the end of the month!!

This stuff will undoubtedly be one of THE STRONGEST pre workouts on the market!!!

Remember when we said Alphamax was going to be one of the best testosterone boosters ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be a good way to bring in May!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope it doesn't have yohimbine in it!. Or tyrosine!.
I had a sample of a pre workout with yphimbine in it a few weeks ago. It was my first time using anything with yohimbine in it. I was hitting legs that day and I was so nervous I was going to fall over when squatting because they were shaking so bad. But yet, some people I know don't have that reaction to it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a sample of a pre workout with yphimbine in it a few weeks ago. It was my first time using anything with yohimbine in it. I was hitting legs that day and I was so nervous I was going to fall over when squatting because they were shaking so bad. But yet, some people I know don't have that reaction to it.

It depends on the type of yohimbine/yohimbine that you take. With alphamine for example I can't handle it at all even at .25 of the dosage. Although with Norcodrene I can handle it fine and have no problems...However I did have to start with just 1 cap a day for norcodrene for the first 2 weeks and work my way up from that point up to a full recommended dosage. Pausinystalia Johimbe I am able to handle after working my way up on the dosage also. Although if I take just 3 days of any yohimbie type product my tolerance goes down again and I have to start working my way up again.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the type of yohimbine/yohimbine that you take. With alphamine for example I can't handle it at all even at .25 of the dosage. Although with Norcodrene I can handle it fine and have no problems...However I did have to start with just 1 cap a day for norcodrene for the first 2 weeks and work my way up from that point up to a full recommended dosage. Pausinystalia Johimbe I am able to handle after working my way up on the dosage also. Although if I take just 3 days of any yohimbie type product my tolerance goes down again and I have to start working my way up again.
I actually handle Alphamine better than Norcodrene, weird how people react differently.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No nervouness or jitters, just an insane amount of clean energy.

This will make your other high stim pre workouts look like Flintstones vitamins!

As mentioned in the first post this product will contain 4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate however this is only part of the formula, while it definitly plays its role i would not say its based on 4-AMP!

Will be arriving in May, you guys will love this stuff!!

Stack3d should be posting more news specifically on the formula later this week!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
View attachment 99746

http://www.stack3d.com/2014/04/hyperma.html

Up until now all we knew about Performax Lab's upcoming pre-workout supplement HyperMax, was it's title. Outside of that the brand have stayed pretty tight-lipped about the product, although today they have passed on four of the supplement's main ingredients. Starting with the transparently dosed features, HyperMax stars creatine at 3g, beta-alanine at 3.2g, and agmatine sulfate at 1g, all of which are based on the product's maximum serving size of two scoops. The fourth ingredient Performax have confirmed hasn't been given an exact dose, although it's inclusion alone should be enough to get some interest, with the trending 4-AMP citrate. Making up the rest of the formula is said to be six other features, promised to be well dosed and revealed sometime next month. Moving outside of HyperMax's contents, the supplement is due to arrive in one size and flavor, with 40 servings of fruit punch. The pre-workout is still due to land sometime in May, giving us a minimum wait of about two weeks and an unfortunate maximum of six.

Coming soon in the beginning of May!!