Unanswered BPC- 157

bigbuilt

bigbuilt

Awards
Hey yall. Question: Recently tore my right quad tendon. Surgery was 3 weeks ago, minimal retraction. Long recovery. Looking into BPC-157 and most regional sq injections. Any advice on dosing, length of time on is much appreciated. Would be great to hear from anyone that tore a tendon and used this product.
Also... the transdermal patches vs oral vs injection?
Thanks

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall. Question: Recently tore my right quad tendon. Surgery was 3 weeks ago, minimal retraction. Long recovery. Looking into BPC-157 and most regional sq injections. Any advice on dosing, length of time on is much appreciated. Would be great to hear from anyone that tore a tendon and used this product.
Also... the transdermal patches vs oral vs injection?
Thanks
I used the injectable for issues with my shoulder and elbow. I dosed 250 mcg in the morning and 250 mcg before dinner. I did sub q injections in the immediate area. I felt really good at week 4 and by week 6 no issues at all. I can't speak for the patches or oral dosing.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did IM and sub q after my shoulder surgery, def helped out. Needs to be injected though.

bigbuilt

bigbuilt

Awards
I used the injectable for issues with my shoulder and elbow. I dosed 250 mcg in the morning and 250 mcg before dinner. I did sub q injections in the immediate area. I felt really good at week 4 and by week 6 no issues at all. I can't speak for the patches or oral dosing.
ok thanks man!

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel your pain man, I ruptured my patellar tendon 4 years ago this summer. I did not use chem intervention to accelerate healing. It was nauseatingly slow. Took a long time to get back so don’t expect to heal quickly...even with support.

That said as I was starting to end PT and AT...I hopped on cycle and BOOM...better/stronger than ever, keep grinding.

It’s a repair, so there’s pain/stiffness in it. Once you tear your quad/patellar more likely to re-injure or injure the other. Push yourself, but know your limits. I wish you a speedy recovery.

bigbuilt

bigbuilt

Awards
I feel your pain man, I ruptured my patellar tendon 4 years ago this summer. I did not use chem intervention to accelerate healing. It was nauseatingly slow. Took a long time to get back so don’t expect to heal quickly...even with support.

That said as I was starting to end PT and AT...I hopped on cycle and BOOM...better/stronger than ever, keep grinding.

It’s a repair, so there’s pain/stiffness in it. Once you tear your quad/patellar more likely to re-injure or injure the other. Push yourself, but know your limits. I wish you a speedy recovery.
thanks man. I an not new to injury; tore my triceps tendon 7 years ago. Was full year before I was back to pressing the 200 lbs dumbells. I am an elite level athlete and I am devastated. I will go slow. Thanks again.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried the transdermal patches for a torn bicep, I felt like it helped for the first month, but I think it was just placebo after that the pain and lack of mobility came back. Definitely inject... the other thing that has really helped me in the past (I have torn a couple of muscles haha) was ostarine, that really helped me keep muscle mass on my other torn bicep and healed it up a lot quicker