BLR some help please

Steve216

Awards
I received an order from BLR today but what was in the package was not what I ordered. I ordered 1 letrone and 2 Follidrone. What I got was what an unmarked 30ml bottle with liquid in it and a dropper no labels markings or Instructions for what it is. Can anyone help with this matter, this is very disturbing. This is a pic of what came in shipping bag.
Thank you

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post a pic of the return name and address on the package.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here u go
Sorry man, I'm not a Rep of BLR, but because of your post count I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a bunk post.
I'm sure they'll be with you shortly, they're good people.

Steve216

Awards
Sorry man, I'm not a Rep of BLR, but because of your post count I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a bunk post.
I'm sure they'll be with you shortly, they're good people.
Yeah I kinda figured some ppl may assume that.. never post just do a lot of reading.. I ordered from BLR about 1yr ago and no issues at all. Seemed to be a good company. But this order is very strange and I'd like some answers.. ty for ur reply.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I kinda figured some ppl may assume that.. never post just do a lot of reading.. I ordered from BLR about 1yr ago and no issues at all. Seemed to be a good company. But this order is very strange and I'd like some answers.. ty for ur reply.
Any time, brother.
I'm sure they'll be with you shortly.

Steve216

Awards
BLM

Just wanted to let u know I received an email today from jonah. Apologized for the mixup and will send out the correct order asap. They also explained what was sent to me by mistake. A tester for a new product possibly coming out. Told me I could try it or trash it. now I have a decision to make cause it's a product that I'm interested in 😁. Just wanted to post this and let ppl know that BLR made things right.

Thank you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BLM

Just wanted to let u know I received an email today from jonah. Apologized for the mixup and will send out the correct order asap. They also explained what was sent to me by mistake. A tester for a new product possibly coming out. Told me I could try it or trash it. now I have a decision to make cause it's a product that I'm interested in . Just wanted to post this and let ppl know that BLR made things right.

Thank you.
It’s BLR so yes you should try the tester bottle!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLM

Just wanted to let u know I received an email today from jonah. Apologized for the mixup and will send out the correct order asap. They also explained what was sent to me by mistake. A tester for a new product possibly coming out. Told me I could try it or trash it. now I have a decision to make cause it's a product that I'm interested in 😁. Just wanted to post this and let ppl know that BLR made things right.

Thank you.
What's in the product or what is its useable designed for?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BLM

Just wanted to let u know I received an email today from jonah. Apologized for the mixup and will send out the correct order asap. They also explained what was sent to me by mistake. A tester for a new product possibly coming out. Told me I could try it or trash it. now I have a decision to make cause it's a product that I'm interested in . Just wanted to post this and let ppl know that BLR made things right.

Thank you.
That's awesome that you got a test product. Enjoy it!