Unanswered Blood work in first cycle

DieselJD

Awards
So I have been on 500mg test per week for 8 weeks now. Was planning on 12 weeks cycle. I know I should have gotten bloodwork sooner than this, but I have been short on time. Better late then never. Everything looked ok, except estradiol is 149.1 with the range being 7.6-42.6. This is high. I have aromasin. It seems like I should start this, but at what dosage should I begin? Should I also run aromasin through pct with my nolva? As always thanks in advance for whatever suggestions are given.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12.5mg eod through 2nd week of pct then stop

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I guess every day is a learning experience but next time start running an ai from day 1! It’s really an awful idea to just run an AI when you have sides or when something is happening.

DieselJD

Awards
Man I guess every day is a learning experience but next time start running an ai from day 1! It’s really an awful idea to just run an AI when you have sides or when something is happening.
Literrally everything i have read says the opposite of this. Unless you know how your body reacts to the compound.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Literrally everything i have read says the opposite of this. Unless you know how your body reacts to the compound.
You’re about the 500th guy in the last 2 years here that did the exact same thing as you and all of them tanked their estrogen. What you’re talking about is the oldschool thinking and nobody educated in 2019 will tell you that you shouldn’t run any AI on 500mg + of test until you have sides. Especially not on a first cycle when you don’t know how you’ll react. You should run a LOW and concervative dose of ai, have bloods and ADJUST. there’s about 5% of men that won’t need an ai on a such a dose of test.

DieselJD

Awards
You’re about the 500th guy in the last 2 years here that did the exact same thing as you and all of them tanked their estrogen. What you’re talking about is the oldschool thinking and nobody educated in 2019 will tell you that you shouldn’t run any AI on 500mg + of test until you have sides. Especially not on a first cycle when you don’t know how you’ll react. You should run a LOW and concervative dose of ai, have bloods and ADJUST. there’s about 5% of men that won’t need an ai on a such a dose of test.
Thank you for the information

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways good news is it’s going to be fixed quickly!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know. I see a lot of mixed opinions on this.
I personally wish I had started day one on my first test cycle many years ago.
I had gyno start stupid fast, and after several different trials, ended up needing nolva and letro.
So I’m probably more in the camp of start with an AI day one.
But I’ve got a buddy that never gets estro sides on anything and has tanked his estro on jackshyt AI dose(the kind of dose that my gyno would laugh at and keep growing)
So in his case, he doesn’t ever use one.

I think somewhere in the middle where you just use a very small dose when using anything over 300+. And increase as needed.