Blood pressure supps

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Blood pressure has been consistently high for awhile now doctor mentioned putting me on prescription meds which I would like to avoid if necessary. Anyone have any luck using supplements? Going to increase my cardio and focus on losing some weight as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blood pressure has been consistently high for awhile now doctor mentioned putting me on prescription meds which I would like to avoid if necessary. Anyone have any luck using supplements? Going to increase my cardio and focus on losing some weight as well.
It depends if it is medical or weight related. Mine was heart attack territory for years. 180/160. Meds were only option till I lost 70# and now Ned free. It really matters.

Some choices are
Cinnamon
Coq10

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Carditone.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lose weight. Do your cardio. Supps that work for me have been fish oil, coq10 and hawthorn berry (combined my bp went down once I started cardio)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My blood pressure had ran high and also jumped around a lot since I was in my late teens. I've experimented with a lot of different formulations and the best combo I've used that I still use is:

AmealPeptide - 504 total mg. per day for 3.4 mg. active
MegaNatural BP - 300 mg. per day
VASO6 - 300 mg. twice per day (morning and night)

We also have a blood pressure support supplement coming out within the next 2 months that will have a great formula and multiple branded ingredients in it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We also have a blood pressure support supplement coming out within the next 2 months that will have a great formula and multiple branded ingredients in it.

You have my full attention!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends if it is medical or weight related. Mine was heart attack territory for years. 180/160. Meds were only option till I lost 70# and now Ned free. It really matters.

Some choices are
Cinnamon
Coq10
180 systolic, 160 diastolic???? Or do you mean systolic was between 160-180?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for laughs and info, my personal record that I remember was 241 over 184. Doctor wouldn't even let me leave the office.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You have my full attention!!
Thank you. I have the formula finalized and even have labels. But then I read a new study on a branded ingredient I really like the data on so I'm trying to decide whether to change the formula to include it or just use it in the Cardiovascular support products we will be doing after the blood pressure one.

We are doing 3 different cardiovascular related products - Blood Pressure Support XT, an unnamed overall cardiovascular health product, and then an unnamed cholesterol product.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about when peoples doc says to cut sodium for blood pressure?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carditone and or the new OL K1ngs shield. Both of them have lowered my BP over twenty points on cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Carditone and or the new OL K1ngs shield. Both of them have lowered my BP over twenty points on cycle.

I recently picked up a bottle of this on my last order! BP control was one of the main motivators for picking up a bottle!

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the suggestions. Will definitely be picking up the SNS blood pressure product when that comes out. Going to go with Fish oil and coq10 for now. Some of your guys BP numbers were insane! I've been running 145 - 155 over 85 recently. Doesn't help i put on roughly 40 lbs over the last year of both fat/muscle so hopefully once I drop a few pounds the BP will get better.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very interested in the blood pressure and cardiovascular supports! These will be good products.

Been taking two caps of Ayushherbs Carditone per day for a week and have seen no change so far. A couple guys have said it takes a bit to kick in so I'm hoping it does soon. Normally run about 125/70 and have been around 140-145 the past few weeks while on 1-andro/3AD/M1A.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you. I have the formula finalized and even have labels. But then I read a new study on a branded ingredient I really like the data on so I'm trying to decide whether to change the formula to include it or just use it in the Cardiovascular support products we will be doing after the blood pressure one.

We are doing 3 different cardiovascular related products - Blood Pressure Support XT, an unnamed overall cardiovascular health product, and then an unnamed cholesterol product.
Love it. We need more of this kind of stuff man. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all of the suggestions. Will definitely be picking up the SNS blood pressure product when that comes out. Going to go with Fish oil and coq10 for now. Some of your guys BP numbers were insane! I've been running 145 - 155 over 85 recently. Doesn't help i put on roughly 40 lbs over the last year of both fat/muscle so hopefully once I drop a few pounds the BP will get better.
Fish oil and CoQ10 is a great place to start. And if yours has always been normal before the weight gain then you will likely see it go down when you lose some anyway like you said.

And thank you, we're hoping to have ours out within the next 6 weeks or so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very interested in the blood pressure and cardiovascular supports! These will be good products.

Been taking two caps of Ayushherbs Carditone per day for a week and have seen no change so far. A couple guys have said it takes a bit to kick in so I'm hoping it does soon. Normally run about 125/70 and have been around 140-145 the past few weeks while on 1-andro/3AD/M1A.
Thank you. All three will be very comprehensive formulas with clinically researched ingredients.

Carditone seems to work great for some people and not at all for others. It was useless for me. But I always say - different things work different for different people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think about when peoples doc says to cut sodium for blood pressure?
I think it really depends on the person and your individual sensitivity to sodium. I think that's why there is so much disagreement over that issue - people take sides and argue their side, but i think the reality is it may help some people but not others. It didn't for me.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats an antiquated point of view. Especially for someone who works out.
OP-
I'd honestly skip the supps and get yourself on a BP med, they'll probably start you on an ACE or ARB and that might be all you need. With insurance it will probably be cheaper than the supps and more effective, and they typically don't have any side effects (atleast ARBs). You don't wanna mess around with BP.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was on losartan before - btw its a Myostatin inhibitor

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how high it is. If it’s let’s say, it’s 140-160, dietary and activity level changes may help lower it to acceptable levels (130 is in my opinion, the top your systolic should be at, 80 for diastolic). Above that and especially if it’s been long term, you really need to check with a doctor. In fact, you should check with a doctor for BP issues in general and it would have been noted/caught with regular checkups anyway (and you should go get regular check ups, at least annuals). If we are talking about something along the lines of your systolic ranging regularly from 160-180, likely you will need to be place on medication for it. It’s not embarrassing or bad to be on BP meds btw. Things like a amlodipine is a very safe drug to use, not real side effects. You likely won’t be placed on nitrates but if you do get prescribed that, just watch out for supplements that contains nitrates, that would be dangerous. Likely you won’t be placed on nitrates. They usually try amlodipine first and usually that takes care of the issue. Of course you should also take a look at your diet and activity level even if you get placed on medication. Taking cardiovascular heath supplements would also be fine for the most part even if taking a BP med.

The thing to note is that prolonged elevated BP above normal range is going to result usually in things like left ventricular hypertrophy, that’s bad news bears.

Sodium sensitivity is a thing as well. Best way to gauge this is going to be regularly BP monitoring and careful tracking of your sodium and potassium intake, this would show you what effects they have on your BP and you would know pretty quickly if you have a sodium sensitivity or not.

Last edited: