Blast and cruise and metaformin and high blood pressure and...

Claysario

Awards
Hey guys so i need some experience guidance with blasting and cruising. I’ve decided to do it and pretty much now decided im going to end my blast at week 12, 6 week cruise, 8 week tren blast, 6 week cruise, 12+ week EQ blast.

Basically on my last blast im training for a triathlon and i figured this is the best way to make my blast fit my needs. Ill be doing tren A.

My thing is tlisboprilhis what is the recommended cruise dosage a week? And if im using Enanthate, do i still pin it twice a week?

Greatly appreciate it guys, oh and i saw somewhere that metaformin is awesome gains/fat loss?

If so i just realized someone that close to me is loaded with them and just has them laying around since they already get unlimited supply

And ( for high blood pressure) jackpot!

Dog the Milfhunter

Awards
Greatly appreciate it guys, oh and i saw somewhere that metaformin is awesome gains/fat loss?
Old thread but did you ever find an answer to this? I've been researching Metformin, and was wondering what the general consensus was.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old thread but did you ever find an answer to this? I've been researching Metformin, and was wondering what the general consensus was.
I’ve been using metforim for years. it works and works well. I generally use it for longevity (500am and pm) but on a cut I’ll go 1,000am and pm.

it doesn’t actually work by increasing fat loss per se, more that it prevents fat storage. It also maintains insulin sensitivity if you are using gh/peptides for gh (where insulin resistance can be an issue.

on the OP I’d love to know how the triathlon training went on tren ace. Literally can’t think of a worse compound to take for endurance 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been using metforim for years. it works and works well. I generally use it for longevity (500am and pm) but on a cut I’ll go 1,000am and pm.

it doesn’t actually work by increasing fat loss per se, more that it prevents fat storage. It also maintains insulin sensitivity if you are using gh/peptides for gh (where insulin resistance can be an issue.

on the OP I’d love to know how the triathlon training went on tren ace. Literally can’t think of a worse compound to take for endurance 😂
Perhaps one could use a tiny bit of tren ace alongside other things that serve as main muscle builders, 100-150mg a week and still reap recomp benefits while avoiding cardio issues.

100mg a week doesnt make my aerobic capacity go down and its already sh1tty.

Dog the Milfhunter

Awards
’ve been using metforim for years. it works and works well. I generally use it for longevity (500am and pm) but on a cut I’ll go 1,000am and pm.

it doesn’t actually work by increasing fat loss per se, more that it prevents fat storage.
Good to know. I was curious how many guys were regular Metformin users. A study and anecdotal claims scared me away initially but nutrient partitioning properties are making me reconsider.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps one could use a tiny bit of tren ace alongside other things that serve as main muscle builders, 100-150mg a week and still reap recomp benefits while avoiding cardio issues.

100mg a week doesnt make my aerobic capacity go down and its already sh1tty.
yeah I could see a low dose mitigating some of the impact but I’d be inclined to just run a compound with less impact anyway.

or if OP wanted to drop fat then use some gh peptides (or hgh) or maybe some clen (which is mildly anabolic? Even GW in this scenario

300mg tren ace destroyed my cardio capacity and I’m known for that being good. For a 220lb guy I can grind but **** me that became hard on tren.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to know. I was curious how many guys were regular Metformin users. A study and anecdotal claims scared me away initially but nutrient partitioning properties are making me reconsider.

that’s an interesting study but I’d suggest that the hupocaloric deficit was responsible for the decrease in test levels as we know that happens regardless of metformin usage.

its interesting that SHBG was increased in the control group (id ignore the other group as they were obese diabetics and therefore not the same as us), I use boron anyway but would suggest the deficit probably was responsible there.

generally speaking metforim is widely studied and has a very good safety profile. Imo it’s many benefits out weight any possible negatives as things stand

Dog the Milfhunter

Awards
generally speaking metforim is widely studied and has a very good safety profile. Imo it’s many benefits out weight any possible negatives as things stand

I'm beginning to realize the same thing. That, and how I may have initially jumped the gun on metforim.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
that’s an interesting study but I’d suggest that the hupocaloric deficit was responsible for the decrease in test levels as we know that happens regardless of metformin usage.

its interesting that SHBG was increased in the control group (id ignore the other group as they were obese diabetics and therefore not the same as us), I use boron anyway but would suggest the deficit probably was responsible there.

Isn't metformin good for longevity because it decreases IGF-1 levels which are elevated when we find things like tumors and cancer? Have you found that the negative effect of lowered IGF-1 on muscle building/maintaining is negated when using other "supplements" or just training hard? Very curious.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't metformin good for longevity because it decreases IGF-1 levels which are elevated when we find things like tumors and cancer? Have you found that the negative effect of lowered IGF-1 on muscle building/maintaining is negated when using other "supplements" or just training hard? Very curious.
if i understand it correctly metformin doesn’t have a significant impact on igf1 per se, it’s more the downstream cell proliferation it inhibits (which reduces cancer risks and increases longevity through decreased cancer incidence). Of course it’s reduction in glycemic variability etc are also all key to its longevity benefits.

good study on the igf1 side of things