Biohack/Treatment for teeth?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I just got back from the dentist, one of my teeth had a huge cavity in it, he fixed it up as best as he could but said theres a good chance it will decay due to the nerve being exposed or something like that and that I would need either a root canal or extraction... as of right now it feels ok.

I was wondering if anyone knows any supplements/treatments/tools that can help keep teeth/nerve healthy? obviously I am brushing twice a day, I try to floss daily.

I do have a red light/infrared panel, I wonder if that could help if I open my mouth and use it directly on the gum/teeth, I assume that could potentially increase blood flow to the area and provide nutrients to the teeth/prevent some kind of decay.... any other tips/tricks/suggestions?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I just got back from the dentist, one of my teeth had a huge cavity in it, he fixed it up as best as he could but said theres a good chance it will decay due to the nerve being exposed or something like that and that I would need either a root canal or extraction... as of right now it feels ok.

I was wondering if anyone knows any supplements/treatments/tools that can help keep teeth/nerve healthy? obviously I am brushing twice a day, I try to floss daily.

I do have a red light/infrared panel, I wonder if that could help if I open my mouth and use it directly on the gum/teeth, I assume that could potentially increase blood flow to the area and provide nutrients to the teeth/prevent some kind of decay.... any other tips/tricks/suggestions?
You could try Pronamel toothpaste, by Sensodyne.
I can't guarantee that it works, but the sensitivity part of Sensodyne works great.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nano hydroxyapatite toothpaste. Good brand called David's on Amazon

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and I can't stress enough a high quality electric toothbrush. I got like the $100isj dollar oral b. Works great!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh and I can't stress enough a high quality electric toothbrush. I got like the $100isj dollar oral b. Works great!
Yeah I recently swapped over, turns out I was brushing my teeth wrong going side to side haha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The issue with teeth is that once the root is exposed it allows bacteria in to the root cavity. Bacteria begin to attack the root and then boom now not only is the root inflamed but it’s also much harder to clean out when the time comes to need it done. There’s not really much you can do at this point since there’s no “tooth” to repair and it’s a hole to the center. You can prolong the inevitable by using stuff like antibacterial mouth wash daily or twice daily but even that might not get in all the cracks.

**** really sucks, I went through this earlier last year except mine was trauma induced (I fell) and cracked my tooth to the root. Took me about 3 weeks before I was back because my tooth was killing me, they opened it up and the root exploded out because the bacteria had created so much pressure inside it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an update on this, my tooth hurt for about 10 days after all the work was done and when I did any suction in my mouth it hurt, I started that NHA toothpaste around the 10th day, my tooth still throbs every now and then and a bit of a dull pain, but I feel like MAYBE this toothpaste is slowly working as some days there is no pain at all