Unanswered Big noise redcon anxiety

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.i tried some big noise today(one scoop),and i noticed it triggered my anxiety afterwards.can any of the ingredients in this trigger it..?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi all.i tried some big noise today(one scoop),and i noticed it triggered my anxiety afterwards.can any of the ingredients in this trigger it..?
Not sure why but it gives me and a handful of my lifting buddies bad anxiety as well so you’re not alone.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Thats really a shame,cause my workout was great and i didnt add any stims as im trying to reduce them..maybe ill try one more time just for the sake of it...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m personally just not
into red con,...constantly re-forming ****....They just seem dicey.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Redcon is trash and they don’t use any patented ingredients. They must make a killing on their stuff. Pick up some SNS Citrulline Malays, SNS Vaso6, and SNS Glycerpumps. Best pumps I’ve ever had. Only thing I’d like to add is some nitrates!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it has some acetylcholine boosters. Some people will be more sensitive than others. Good for brain function and can even improve muscular contractions (in theory at least). That said, if you are choline sensitive, you should take it easy with products containing these ingredients. Also, if you’re prone to anxiety or depression, lighting up your brain isn’t always the best idea.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe adding some theanine would help.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anxiety isn’t worth any minor benefit from a non stim pre. But yes, focus ingredients can cause this. Usually not on their own, but it’s definitely possible.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redcon is trash and they don’t use any patented ingredients. They must make a killing on their stuff. Pick up some SNS Citrulline Malays, SNS Vaso6, and SNS Glycerpumps. Best pumps I’ve ever had. Only thing I’d like to add is some nitrates!
Noxy gen and you are done

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards