Best SERM for a 1-DHEA run while on SSRIs?

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
I am about to do a cycle of 1-DHEA starting at 75mg a day and tapering upwards.
I plan to end at 6 weeks and being PCT with 3 SERMs on hand. Between Clomid, Tomaxifine, and Letrozole, which would least interact with SSRIs?

I've researched the "literature" regarding the SSRI/SERM interaction, and the studies don't seem conclusive. There is a lot of anecdotal stuff out there about Nolva + SSRI, but the CYP2D6 hogging makes sense in theory.

I also have a couple bottles of Arimistane. I forgot that.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, AAS don't interact with SSRIs. With 1-DHEA, you want to take a dosage of around 330mg a day. You don't need to taper up from 75mg. You will have side effects with it, like tiredness, and irritability. I tried a bottle of it, and I honestly couldn't take the sides.

But the studies show 330mg is the required daily dose in order to see gains.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're correct. Do you know if interacts with SSRIs?
That will vary from person to person. I take antidepressants and I have never had any issues even running tren and or trest. If you asked any doctor, I'm sure they would advise against it.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, AAS don't interact with SSRIs. With 1-DHEA, you want to take a dosage of around 330mg a day. You don't need to taper up from 75mg. You will have side effects with it, like tiredness, and irritability. I tried a bottle of it, and I honestly couldn't take the sides.

you couldnt take the sides...from 1-dhea? lmao wow!

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
you couldnt take the sides...from 1-dhea? lmao wow!
What can I expect from the sides of 1-DHEA? As regarding PHs, I have only ran Methyl-1D (which was supposed to have the most brutal sides being methylated) and H-Drol back in the day. I was younger then, and possessing a more resilient body, though.

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
I can't help but wonder if I should just add EpiAndro....but I really just wanted this to be a light cycle. I have not done a PH since H-Drol was legal.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What can I expect from the sides of 1-DHEA? As regarding PHs, I have only ran Methyl-1D (which was supposed to have the most brutal sides being methylated) and H-Drol back in the day. I was younger then, and possessing a more resilient body, though.
Lethargy/sleepyness is usually the only side for most. I'm actually having very hard time sleeping right now, but can't tell if it's the 1-Andro or other stuff I'm taking or the calorie deficit or under recovering.