Unanswered best Prohormones stack without side effects

daywalker81

Awards
I am planning to run Prohormones such as LG SCIENCES EPI-ANDRO 50 or And Androvar, is there any safe stack that i can use without harming me with prohormones side effects.
Please advice me with best complete Cycle you have been throw and the dosage as well. My main concern is to avoid long term side effect guys, your suggest will be much appreciated, I am 37 years old and 185 CM, running very clean diet, main aims losing body fat which is 19% and gain more muscles

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am planning to run Prohormones such as LG SCIENCES EPI-ANDRO 50 or And Androvar, is there any safe stack that i can use without harming me with prohormones side effects.
Please advice me with best complete Cycle you have been throw and the dosage as well. My main concern is to avoid long term side effect guys, your suggest will be much appreciated, I am 37 years old and 185 CM, running very clean diet, main aims losing body fat which is 19% and gain more muscles
For the lowest amount of sides I would recommend first cutting down your body fat to minimize your chances of estrogen related sides, and learn how to get diet in check before bulking back up with these where they'll truly do you some more good

daywalker81

Awards
I am on 2200 clean diet 40/40/20
Protein /fat/carbs

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Protein /fat/carbs
Even if your eating clean, if your body fat is that high you risk a greater chance of aromatization and a greater chance of sides...govthrough the suffering, lose the fat and then reap twice the benefits once you are ready to bulk back up

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Protein /fat/carbs
Even if your eating clean, if your body fat is that high you risk a greater chance of aromatization and a greater chance of sides...govthrough the suffering, lose the fat and then reap twice the benefits once you are ready to bulk back up

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is only 19% bf you guys are acting like he is 30%+ bf
Every time you mess with your hormones there is a chance you may never recover. First make sure you have a real source of clomid/nolva and have that in your hands before you start your cycle.
Second I would start with a 1 andro and 4 andro product too see how you respond. It’s a very mild stack that delivers solid gains.
I have used chemical 1 and chemical 4 a few times now at 3 pills each daily for 8 weeks and had nice lean gains and lost some bf.

daywalker81

Awards
@BloodManor

What clomid/Nolva role in the cycle as I know it’s anti breast cancer ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Second I would start with a 1 andro and 4 andro product too see how you respond. It’s a very mild stack that delivers solid gains.
Agreed on this. 1/4 andro stack is the perfect set up to start on. A lot of people ran super mandro and andro the giant stacked together and had great success. Check out some of the previous logs on them in the supplement logs section.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@BloodManor

What clomid/Nolva role in the cycle as I know it’s anti breast cancer ?
It’s to get your body to start producing testerone again. Any cycle no matter how mild will suppress your natural production and you want to gain it back as quickly as possible to retain all the gains you just made.

daywalker81

Awards
@BloodManor

From where I can buy 1/4 andro , and clomid/nolva?. , I was planning andravor by hard rock

daywalker81

Awards
@BloodManor

From where I can buy 1/4 andro , and clomid/nolva?. , I was planning andravor by hard rock

daywalker81

Awards
@BloodManor

daywalker81

Awards
@BloodManor

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Discount codes can be found everywhere. 20% off one in my sig

Clomid/nolva gotta use google or a board sponsor