Best product black series for cutting

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone i m glad to see that all the products of the black series arrived in the store where i buy in UK.
I would ask wich one of these product will be the best in a cutting stack with 170mg of 11-KT.

I don t know if to choose alpha seven or ultra hard, they both look very good products, but i wanna ask wich would be better with a 20-25% caloric deficit and as i said in stack with 11-KT.
I saw also ultra epi but for what i understand androsterone is better than epiandrosterone (?)

Thanks

EDIT
Also half dose of ultra hard in the morning and half dose of alpha seven in the evening could be a good option?
I work out in the morning.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ultra epi could work well with what you are thinking.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i m guessing the same and decided for that in the end.
I think for cut purpose 11kt medium/high dosage (i will up to 213mg) + ultrahard/ultraepi would be very nice stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven+neuro AET or INVICTUS would be a very good cutting stack, imo.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven+neuro AET or INVICTUS would be a very good cutting stack, imo.
Agree, probably the best stack ever with low or nothing suppression.
But i want something stronger and anabolic.

I have to say also that i am the biggest fan of invictus and i use that all year long 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Amazing stuff when i am in deficit, maintenance or also slight surplus, i prefer save money for other things but not for invictus lol

Flute18

Awards
What’s your uk source? I can only find one and it’s like twice the price of us based sellers.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s your uk source? I can only find one and it’s like twice the price of us based sellers.
Powermyself. Excellent shop, good prices.
They have also neuro AET that is the same product of invictus i think with also the same carrier.

Flute18

Awards
Thanks but I can’t see black series on there, only their other products.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At the moment they have all the black series in stock.
Icon one- alpha four - alpha seven - ultra epi - ultra hard
Search iconic formulations on the site

Flute18

Awards
No results show up when I search on their site. If I search on google for icon one or alpha four, it finds the page but once I click, it loads powermyself but says page not found. How strange.

Flute18

Awards
Loads powermyself but says page not found. Desktop and mobile. Very odd.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loads powermyself but says page not found. Desktop and mobile. Very odd.
I think they're blocking it from the UK - you may need to use a VPN to order from them - I believe they had some issues with the govt and DHEA

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta ask....what ya get???
Actually I didn’t end up buying anything. Waiting for the next paycheck.

I was looking for superdrol but they were out of stock (they are my usual superdrol store).

Interested in mechabol and a prohormome called “the one”. Not quite sure what it is but here’s the nomenclature:

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think they're blocking it from the UK - you may need to use a VPN to order from them - I believe they had some issues with the govt and DHEA
I ordered icon one and other transdermals of alpha gainz and iron legion in June and two weeks ago, i buy from Italy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered icon one and other transdermals of alpha gainz and iron legion in June and two weeks ago, i buy from Italy.
let us know how they work out for you!!!

rockmachine

Awards
I have a bottle of unused alpha seven for UK users - anyone interested can bid in EBay

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone i m glad to see that all the products of the black series arrived in the store where i buy in UK.
I would ask wich one of these product will be the best in a cutting stack with 170mg of 11-KT.

I don t know if to choose alpha seven or ultra hard, they both look very good products, but i wanna ask wich would be better with a 20-25% caloric deficit and as i said in stack with 11-KT.
I saw also ultra epi but for what i understand androsterone is better than epiandrosterone (?)

Thanks

EDIT
Also half dose of ultra hard in the morning and half dose of alpha seven in the evening could be a good option?
I work out in the morning.
how did this stack go? Which 11-KT you use? I’m in Europe’s also

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can get Iron Legion XI-KT at Powermyself, JW, and Pred in the uk

if you're running 11-keto, I would recommend alpha seven - the 11-keto works really well with the 7-keto in Alpha Seven also the androsterone will work quite synergistically with the 11-keto too ;)