Best place for syringes?

bouldershoulders

Awards
If this is against the rules let me know

Jackedzombie

Awards
Westend Medical have always been good for me (they carry legit Nipro products which is the brand I prefer) so I’ve not looked around much. Have bought some garbage on Amazon though - sterile syringes in open packets, and needles that are horribly blunt that are really vicious going through the skin. Never again!

benherbst21

Awards
Westend Medical have always been good for me (they carry legit Nipro products which is the brand I prefer) so I’ve not looked around much. Have bought some garbage on Amazon though - sterile syringes in open packets, and needles that are horribly blunt that are really vicious going through the skin. Never again!
Health warehouse hands down!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think syringes are where you want to try and save a buck

Davefivie

Davefivie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Syringes are usually readily available (or should be at least). In alot of states there are needle exchange programs that literally give them out for free. Other than that you can order huge boxes of 100-500 of them online, it really depends on what size, gauge and length your looking for. Slin pins are the easiest to get because they are quite widely used. BD is a great brand and they make about any size, a quick look on Google for 25g 1 and 1/2in 3cc (or whatever your preference) shows about $28 for pack of 100

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sam’s for peptide size Slin pins.

Medlab supply has pretty fast shipping but prices are so-so.