Best PCT for Prohormone Stack? Im bout to start a cycle on Swiss Megadrol

MortalWeight

MortalWeight

Awards
One pill contains:
Trenavar 30mg
Epistan 20mg
1-Andro 50mg
I know my liver will hate me that's why I got also Tudac.
I was thinking about using Brawn PCT Complete V2 which contains:
KSM-66® Full Spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides)600mg
Phospatidyl Serine500mg
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root) (Standardized to min. 3% Salidrosides)300mg
Bacopa Monnieri (Standardized to 50% Bacosides)300 mg
3,3'-Diindolydopamine (DIM)200mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine50 mg
Bioperine®10mg
I am also assuming I need some SRMS but I am not quit sure, looking for feedback thank you

kira1357

Awards
SERM absolutely required for this. The other stuff is fine but not real PCT. Get some nolva or enclo.

kira1357

Awards
I don't think your liver is going to fall out or anything...
This^^ Livers are much more resilient to cycle effects than lipids and blood pressure, for most cycles it's more important to have ancillaries for those.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One pill contains:
Trenavar 30mg
Epistan 20mg
1-Andro 50mg
I know my liver will hate me that's why I got also Tudac.
I was thinking about using Brawn PCT Complete V2 which contains:
KSM-66® Full Spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides)600mg
Phospatidyl Serine500mg
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root) (Standardized to min. 3% Salidrosides)300mg
Bacopa Monnieri (Standardized to 50% Bacosides)300 mg
3,3'-Diindolydopamine (DIM)200mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine50 mg
Bioperine®10mg
I am also assuming I need some SRMS but I am not quit sure, looking for feedback thank you
Yeah, if you run that ... You'll need a SERM.
Two of those are strong steroids.

MortalWeight

MortalWeight

Awards
Alright thank you guys I think I‘m going to use Clomid for the pct. Do you have any dosage tips for the Clomid?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright thank you guys I think I‘m going to use Clomid for the pct. Do you have any dosage tips for the Clomid?
Please look into this, dosage, duration, legit suppliers, etc and have your pct on hand before the cycle. This is how people screw themselves up more than needed.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP no offense, but sounds like you need to pick 1 compound and see how that goes.
Not 3….although I can’t really count that 1 andro at that dose…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That stack is garbage, look at the dosing. Dont flush your money down the toilet on garbage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane and trenavar are steroids, 1ad is a ph

Nothing over the couneter is going to work for
pct for what you have.

The best pct is hcg and a serm

The seccond best pct is a serm + a solid test booster

The worst pct is anything That has the letters PCT on the label

MortalWeight

MortalWeight

Awards
Thanks for the replies, I'm sticking with Clomid as a serm. Although I would like to mix Clomid with Nolva (first week taking Clomid and then procceding with Nolva) but I can't get my hands on Nolva unfortunatly so what would be the best dosage?
Im thinking about 100mg for the first week and then taper down to 25mg und using 25mg for the next 3-4 weeks

The seccond best pct is a serm + a solid test booster
Do you have any good test booster recommendations?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies, I'm sticking with Clomid as a serm. Although I would like to mix Clomid with Nolva (first week taking Clomid and then procceding with Nolva) but I can't get my hands on Nolva unfortunatly so what would be the best dosage?
Im thinking about 100mg for the first week and then taper down to 25mg und using 25mg for the next 3-4 weeks

Comid is 50mg tapered to 25 old school. Or 25 tapered to 12.5 newer school.
Apex Arimahex.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Optimize-T by SNS or M-Test by CEL would be my recommendations

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I second Optimize-T or M-Test, just about to finish a 12 week run on them & have had very promising results, didn't think I'd be able recomp this much from a natural supplement stack at 35, pleasantly surprised

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

100mgs is way high. I know some people start as high as 150mgs but I'll never understand why. I've personally had a lot of success with clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5. I don't think there is ever a need to go over 50mgs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Comid is 50mg tapered to 25 old school. Or 25 tapered to 12.5 newer school. Trenavar is a harsh steroid, epistane is too but I handle it well so I'm impartial. Be safe, do your research.
Tapering down doses of most steroids or serms is kinda pointless, they taper theyselves down. If someone is taking clomid and just stops, theres a 4-7 day half life And it takes 5 half lives to clear out. So over the course of 20-35 days After your last dose the drug will just slowly taper itself out.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tapering down doses of most steroids or serms is kinda pointless, they taper theyselves down. If someone is taking clomid and just stops, theres a 4-7 day half life And it takes 5 half lives to clear out. So over the course of 20-35 days After your last dose the drug will just slowly taper itself out.
True but at a higher dose the half life is longer. Less is more in some situations but this is just standard bro science regimes I didn't make them but have followed them with success.. I wouldn't taper anabolics unless I was slowly going UP to access sides... kinda why I do not like kick starts to cycles

Edit. Maybe longer wasn't the correct word. 50 to 25 to 12.5 is more in the body vs 25 to 12.5 to 6.25 in the same amount of time. The elimination rate is obviously higher with a lower dose... not even accounting for the build up higher than the daily dose if it has a couple day plus half life

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
True but at a higher dose the half life is longer. Less is more in some situations but this is just standard bro science regimes I didn't make them but have followed them with success.. I wouldn't taper anabolics unless I was slowly going UP to access sides... kinda why I do not like kick starts to cycles

Edit. Maybe longer wasn't the correct word. 50 to 25 to 12.5 is more in the body vs 25 to 12.5 to 6.25 in the same amount of time. The elimination rate is obviously higher with a lower dose... not even accounting for the build up higher than the daily dose if it has a couple day plus half life
No1 said anything about tapering UP doses.

Were talking about tapering Down doses of serms and anabolics when your coming off which is pointless.

You're overanalyzing the crap out of something that needs no extra thinking

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking at OP display pic .. looks like the cycle was a success.