southernil89
Member
Alright guys this has probably been asked 283748 times but I've gotta ask again. I'm 6'2 175lbs and I'm wanting to make some quick serious gains. I'm not down to use injects. Only orals. What do you guys think I should get into?
why are you not down to use injects? they are just as illegal. I assume it's due to a fear of needles?
At 6'2 175, the only oral anabolic you need at this point is food.
Have you had your test levels measured? How old are you?I was very active in the gym 3 years ago weighing 235lbs 9%bf. I broke my jaw so it was wired shut for 8 months. And I lost an incredible amount of mass. I've been in the gym again for 1 1/2 years and I'm not gaining mass like I did before. I'm more than ready for a quick gain. Mind you it's only a "jump start" to throw me over the plateau my body has claimed.
The best for gains? That's superdrol. MethyldrostanoloneAlright guys this has probably been asked 283748 times but I've gotta ask again. I'm 6'2 175lbs and I'm wanting to make some quick serious gains. I'm not down to use injects. Only orals. What do you guys think I should get into?
Be aware that hi-tech "superdrol" is NOT real superdrol. It's some andro blend. Real superdrol is methyldrostanolone...real superdrol would be good or methylstenbolone aka msten which is a little easier to find and works great
Nope and osta plex doesn't have phera in it l
Yeah but you can get 60 caps of extremely high quality superdrol for $60 domestic if you buy your gear in the right place.That's why I put methyldrostanolone.
But 26lbs in 8 weeks isn't bad.
The days of $20 to run a 4 week sd cycle and gain 30lbs ( and feel like poop at the end) are over![]()
Yeah but you can get 60 caps of extremely high quality superdrol for $60 domestic if you buy your gear in the right place.
M1T too, and I plan on grabbing some of that pretty soon. kaboom!
Why would I want to spend $60 on superdrol?Yeah but you can get 60 caps of extremely high quality superdrol for $60 domestic if you buy your gear in the right place.
M1T too, and I plan on grabbing some of that pretty soon. kaboom!
#triggeredI don't know you so I can't answer that question. I spend $60 on superdrol because it's worth it to me to spend the money. That is usually why I buy anything. And excuse me, it is $30.
So I guess you would spend $60 if you want two packs.
Also, I hear for most people it's hard to find. Becauss it's real superdrol. I took the original and this is as close as you can get. I don't have any experience with low quality, high priced, or international gear so unfortunately I don't have the same experience as most people on this board.
For a long time I thought getting cheap ($30 for 300mg/ml test for example) high quality gear was the norm. My tren E is $57 for 10ml 200mg/ml and that's the most expensive thing I've bought.
Have a nice day.
it's a magical dark place where you can buy lots of things you can't buy on the normal Internet.
One thing that caught my attention, if you were as once big as you said said you were, you should be back to that point by now provided your diet and exercise is on point. Muscle memory
Strong first post. Even stronger aviAnadrol 50
Strong first post. Even stronger avi
????I was thinking cooter_flap was back
I was thinking cooter_flap was back
Whoa, where've you been hiding?Best ANABOLIC for size. Anavar. Highly anabolic in comparison to others to keep actual size
Whoa, where've you been hiding?