Best Fitting Shorts

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the spirit of the season and thanks to the great feedback in the t shirt thread, I figured I'd start a shorts thread. I love cargo shorts, or at least shorts with lots of pockets. But most brands make my hips look wider then they are, so a fitted shirt will still hide my love handles, but then be hugging the belt. I've found Kuhl brand shorts not to do this. Specifically, I think it's the Renegade 12" inseam. At least, trying to match what I bought in the REI store to Kuhl's website 😆 I'll report back if I'm wrong. Any other suggestions that aren't over $70 per pair?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will enjoy the 36 inch inseam and trust me no one in is looking at your lovehandles in these. Pocket space is not an issue also.12BC4ED9-241A-4260-89D1-968220782E33.jpeg

Lesternixon

Awards
I love how the jorts resemble the Kevin Smith signature line! While visiting the Outer Banks about ten or twelve years ago, I purchased some shorts from U.S. Vintage, and they fit perfectly! I've now lost track of them, but I continue to wear the ones I received.